Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ol Liz then eh?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 250 Guests

Ol Liz then eh?

This thread currently has 8,615 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
September 8, 2022, 9:40pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Some sporting events cancelled including two football matches tomorrow. I expect all weekend games will follow suit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/62840622
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 70
chipsandgravy
September 8, 2022, 9:43pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +3,632
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Hagrid

I love how you monarchy lovers have to turn abusive because some of us just dont want the country to grind to a halt.

Not one of us have been abusive about the Queen, if you want to mourn, mourn away. Some of us dont, quite frankly i dont care for the Queens passing. If that makes me a male private in your eyes, i really couldnt care.

Not particurly a monarchy lover just brought up to have respect.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 70
Hagrid
September 8, 2022, 9:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,523
Gold Stars: 544
Quoted from chipsandgravy

Im not going round saying intercourse the Queen am i

You must have missed a few years of learning then pal, calling someone a male private for having an opinion that doesnt match yours. Respectful that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 70
lew chaterleys lover
September 8, 2022, 9:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,789
Gold Stars: 237

It is extraordinary that some people are disrespectful on this of all days. If we cannot have some dignity on the death of our longest reigning monarch and the most famous woman in the world what have we become?

Obviously not everyone likes the monarchy but surely they can keep a dignified silence?
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 70
MuddyWaters
September 8, 2022, 10:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,289
Gold Stars: 236
Not entirely sure of the demographic on here but there can’t be many who are old enough to remember a time when The Queen wasn’t our monarch. Since then an awful lot has changed and, as such, surely it’s a time for us to do what protocols tell us to do. If we have to miss a couple of games of football then so be it. I’d rather we didn’t but respect the fact we might.
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 70
Limerick Mariner
September 8, 2022, 10:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Approval: +5,751
Gold Stars: 138
I was going to the Oval tomorrow but the day's play is cancelled and ticket price refunded. Fair play to LNER who have also fully refunded advance train tickets. I will recycle the money into attending an extra Town game in addition to games already planned. I know that is what the Queen would have wanted...
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 70
chipsandgravy
September 8, 2022, 10:16pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from Hagrid

Im not going round saying intercourse the Queen am i

You must have missed a few years of learning then pal, calling someone a male private for having an opinion that doesnt match yours. Respectful that.

I am not your pal by a long way!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 70
Hagrid
September 8, 2022, 10:25pm

Barley Wine Drinker

I am not your pal by a long way!

Noticed you deleted your abusive comment PAL.

How dare i have an opinion different to yours😂😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 70
chipsandgravy
September 8, 2022, 10:57pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from Hagrid

Noticed you deleted your abusive comment PAL.

How dare i have an opinion different to yours😂😂

I didn't delete it because it was abusive. I deleted it because I regretted responding to you personally. I should have known better and my annoyance of someone with such little respect got the better of me. Your very welcome to your opinion I very rarely agree with them but that is the beauty of this forum. You get opinions from literally  all sorts including yours!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 70
Hagrid
September 8, 2022, 11:01pm

Barley Wine Drinker

I didn't delete it because it was abusive. I deleted it because I regretted responding to you personally. I should have known better and my annoyance of someone with such little respect got the better of me. Your very welcome to your opinion I very rarely agree with them but that is the beauty of this forum. You get opinions from literally  all sorts including yours!

Yet you keep responding, all whilst being patronising and coming across as a bit of an bottom.

You called me a male private, because i think the country should get on with things, not cancel sport, and stop this insane 12 days of mourning in which every person is almost forced to watch the news churn our tale after tale about the monarchy.

Well blow me down if i dont want to partake in that.

Goodnight my friend
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 70
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ol Liz then eh?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.