Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just Back  (merged)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 238 Guests

Just Back  (merged)

This thread currently has 18,220 views. Print
15 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 All Recommend Thread
GrimExile
August 30, 2021, 4:29pm
Live in Bucks born and bred in Grimsby.
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,280
Gold Stars: 36
Quoted from Ipswin

Assumptions are dangerous. As soon as the treatment I am currently undergoing for stage 3 lung cancer is over and assuming my bowel and liver cancer remains in remission I might consider driving 145 miles each way to watch a National League match at BP. Failing that I hope to be at Southend, Dagenham, Barnet and Kings Lynn so perhaps we can meet up - I assume, if you support GTFC, that you will be at those games, won't you?

I can only apologise for my comments as I genuinely didn’t know about your health issues and I hope you accept them and fully recover.

However I don’t think I’m in the minority when I say I do not understand why you appear to be negative at all times as regards anything GTFC.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 140 - 143
newarkmariner
August 30, 2021, 8:13pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
i think everyone hopes ipswin makes a full recovery,however his non stop nasty negative comments have been the same for as long as ive been on the fishy,hes never got a good thing too say,regardless off manager,never comments on wins,but is all over it like a cheap hooker when we lose,and who would have known that attending 1 match a year can make you an expert,blokes a girls private with f%$k all too say but says it too loudly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 141 - 143
arryarryarry
August 30, 2021, 9:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,051
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from newarkmariner
i think everyone hopes ipswin makes a full recovery,however his non stop nasty negative comments have been the same for as long as ive been on the fishy,hes never got a good thing too say,regardless off manager,never comments on wins,but is all over it like a cheap hooker when we lose,and who would have known that attending 1 match a year can make you an expert,blokes a girls private with f%$k all too say but says it too loudly

I think you will find there are quite a few on here that hardly ever get to a game who think they are experts.
Private Message
Reply: 142 - 143
Madeleymariner
August 30, 2021, 9:30pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,063
Gold Stars: 51
And I think there are people on here that should cut out disgusting personal insults re people they don't personally know.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 143 - 143
15 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just Back  (merged)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.