Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › POLICE NOT AT FAULT!!!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 250 Guests

POLICE NOT AT FAULT!!!

This thread currently has 5,468 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
aldi_01
July 17, 2021, 10:51am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Posh Harry

This.

It wouldn’t have been a police issue, it would have been fan on fan. Some English fans like a rumble every now and again, the Italian ultras are a different level.

I was at a game where Hellas needed a win, they were playing Carpi…it’s like Leeds playing some non entity team like
Stevenage.

I went for a urine in the boozer, came back, the place is deserted…everyone man woman and child was outside throwing whatever they could at the carpi team bus, supporters coaches and anything else they felt like for 5 minutes…

Literally turned round went back in like intercourse all happened.

I’d the final had been in rome English lads would’ve been coming back with genuine wounds.

This was a case of the police being overly arrogant and platelet misjudging a predictable situation…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 52
Eastendmariner
July 19, 2021, 6:56pm
Mariners Trust Life Member
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Approval: +942
Gold Stars: 22
I'm going to take I was there attitude,(this is what I saw)  TBH The route causes are a large intake of alcohol plus the white stuff. No police at the 1st control, or on the concourse outside turnstiles. Thousands of Fans in a inebriated state going nowhere.
I already heard the about the shameful actions of  our supporters from weds in sections either side of the Danish section cowards the lot of them.

All that happened on Sunday was is it was on a much larger Scale all around the stadium. The footage you will of all probably have  seen at C10 is the wheelchair access at entrance C Myself and My Daughter  were at C  People in the Q in front and at the side Lineing up with people who had tickets.It was obvious a few didn't, as my daughter went through the turnstile a couple from the side tried the Good old 2 for 1 routine. I pushed him out of the way.
At this stage your on your own No steward, No police.
When actually  I got in others managed/attempted the same 2 for 1 and were stopped. some must of managed to get through also via the wheelchair access.

This was all over social media this method of gaining entry  on Thursday after the semi Final. As for being threatened for your ticket  pretty disgusting It's a new low for us. After the stories My daughter and wife encountered in the Danish section we are in for a string of gutter behavioural actions by a new low life scumbags portraying themselves as England supporters. They are a  disgrace

Mariner Trust Life Member  

Seen the Mariners win AWAY at 70 league Grounds

Grounds Visited 281[img][/img]

Blundell Park a Training ground for bum ref's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 52
Eastendmariner
July 19, 2021, 6:56pm
Mariners Trust Life Member
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Approval: +942
Gold Stars: 22
I'm going to take I was there attitude,(this is what I saw)  TBH The route causes are a large intake of alcohol plus the white stuff. No police at the 1st control, or on the concourse outside turnstiles. Thousands of Fans in a inebriated state going nowhere.
I already heard the about the shameful actions of  our supporters from weds in sections either side of the Danish section cowards the lot of them.

All that happened on Sunday was is it was on a much larger Scale all around the stadium. The footage you will of all probably have  seen at C10 is the wheelchair access at entrance C Myself and My Daughter  were at C  People in the Q in front and at the side Lineing up with people who had tickets.It was obvious a few didn't, as my daughter went through the turnstile a couple from the side tried the Good old 2 for 1 routine. I pushed him out of the way.
At this stage your on your own No steward, No police.
When actually  I got in others managed/attempted the same 2 for 1 and were stopped. some must of managed to get through also via the wheelchair access.

This was all over social media this method of gaining entry  on Thursday after the semi Final. As for being threatened for your ticket  pretty disgusting It's a new low for us. After the stories My daughter and wife encountered in the Danish section we are in for a string of gutter behavioural actions by a new low life scumbags portraying themselves as England supporters. They are a  disgrace

Mariner Trust Life Member  

Seen the Mariners win AWAY at 70 league Grounds

Grounds Visited 281[img][/img]

Blundell Park a Training ground for bum ref's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 52
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › POLICE NOT AT FAULT!!!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.