Fillipe Noche
February 8, 2021, 1:58pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from DB

I was under the impression that this site is a democratic site for fans. For every post or thread on here you could say it is obvious whether it be a comment on the pitch, the missed goal ,the players attitude, league position, Hursrt etc..

Sensible people is very debateable and a definition would help. A X for posting a Town win, confirming positive statements is not exactly the actions of sensible genuine fans. More like the actions of scunny, fenty and holoway fans.

Cool Head is what the captain of the Titanic had.

'extremely difficult time for our club' isn't that an obvious remark akin to your criticism of me!

'We're not so deluded that we're unaware of the situation we're in'  so why do I read many negative posts by some.

'pointless posts' So you watch a game, hear the after match interviews and absorb what has happened and said. To use you word every opinion will be a  pointless post. Their would no purpose would their, pointless heard it seen it! so why post?

It's all called passion, opinion and freedom of speech.

No doubt you are in need of green ticks, lets face it any having a pop at DB gets a green tick. Must boost your ego. I think I have dissected you words to show how irrelevant and meaningless they are. The next time your body wishes to dump a load of sh!te please get mummy to put your nappy on so we sensible people don't get a whiff of it.

Having wrote the above I say to you, and not in any form of sarcasm, you do have my respect for your post. I obviously do not agree with you but as I have often said we should respect the opinions of others. My other reason for my respect is that, unlike the X brigade a division of the North Korean puppet, you do have the decency to put your name to what you think.

Amen to that sunshine

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 41
A Brace Of Tees
February 8, 2021, 2:23pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +706
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from DB

I was under the impression that this site is a democratic site for fans. For every post or thread on here you could say it is obvious whether it be a comment on the pitch, the missed goal ,the players attitude, league position, Hursrt etc..

Sensible people is very debateable and a definition would help. A X for posting a Town win, confirming positive statements is not exactly the actions of sensible genuine fans. More like the actions of scunny, fenty and holoway fans.

Cool Head is what the captain of the Titanic had.

'extremely difficult time for our club' isn't that an obvious remark akin to your criticism of me!

'We're not so deluded that we're unaware of the situation we're in'  so why do I read many negative posts by some.

'pointless posts' So you watch a game, hear the after match interviews and absorb what has happened and said. To use you word every opinion will be a  pointless post. Their would no purpose would their, pointless heard it seen it! so why post?

It's all called passion, opinion and freedom of speech.

No doubt you are in need of green ticks, lets face it any having a pop at DB gets a green tick. Must boost your ego. I think I have dissected you words to show how irrelevant and meaningless they are. The next time your body wishes to dump a load of sh!te please get mummy to put your nappy on so we sensible people don't get a whiff of it.

Having wrote the above I say to you, and not in any form of sarcasm, you do have my respect for your post. I obviously do not agree with you but as I have often said we should respect the opinions of others. My other reason for my respect is that, unlike the X brigade a division of the North Korean puppet, you do have the decency to put your name to what you think.

Well that turned out to be a lengthy diatribe for what ought to have been a simple response! And thank you for your advice on what to do when I next take a dump - I'm sure that will come in really useful.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 41
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Results Business

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.