Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › As we are near certainties for relegation.?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 276 Guests

As we are near certainties for relegation.?

This thread currently has 6,949 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Yoda
January 9, 2021, 6:41pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,189
Gold Stars: 72
Will the consortium pull the plug lets face it they could wait until may and get us for a pound.
Logged Offline
Private Message
realist
January 9, 2021, 6:45pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,685
Gold Stars: 41
Probably
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 40
lew chaterleys lover
January 9, 2021, 6:45pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,773
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from Yoda
Will the consortium pull the plug lets face it they could wait until may and get us for a pound.

If they go through with it they have got some balls I must say. I think I would be having second thoughts if I was them, and giving Fenty a new offer to consider.

All of this mess goes back to Fenty, and it will be grossly unfair if we go down under new ownership.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 40
promotion plaice
January 9, 2021, 6:49pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,082
Gold Stars: 201

The new consortium must know something we don't for them to take over this shitshow on JF's terms.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 40
Yoda
January 9, 2021, 6:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,189
Gold Stars: 72
A nutcase would only pay 2.5 million for this basket case.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 40
Heswall Mariner
January 9, 2021, 7:02pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +594
Gold Stars: 30
Yes
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 40
Fillipe Noche
January 9, 2021, 7:08pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Stop all of this type of talk now please

Our club will not get out of this crisis with this sort of discussion

Park the talk of relegation

Park the talk or consortium pulling the plug ffs.

Go with positive vibes only, even when you feel there’s not a lot to feel positive about.

Come on everyone. Best foot forward and stay positive. There’s half a season yet. There’s a January transfer window, there’s a great management team and there’s a whole lot of teams at the foot of the table with us for a very good reason.

Stay solid and stay positive and let’s transmit what’s needed so we aren’t in a Burton Albion last day of the season situation

We can do this

Love to all
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 40
Heswall Mariner
January 9, 2021, 7:25pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +594
Gold Stars: 30
I'm not sure about you Fillipe -  but support your post. Rock On.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 40
MuddyWaters
January 9, 2021, 7:26pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
Stop all of this type of talk now please

Our club will not get out of this crisis with this sort of discussion

Park the talk of relegation

Park the talk or consortium pulling the plug ffs.

Go with positive vibes only, even when you feel there’s not a lot to feel positive about.

Come on everyone. Best foot forward and stay positive. There’s half a season yet. There’s a January transfer window, there’s a great management team and there’s a whole lot of teams at the foot of the table with us for a very good reason.

Stay solid and stay positive and let’s transmit what’s needed so we aren’t in a Burton Albion last day of the season situation

We can do this

Love to all

Shut your trap. Team Fenty have caused this and if the consortium pulled out, you certainly wouldn’t blame them. Whether it was Fenty blowing the smoke up Holloway, or May or Day making the wrong call on Covid, this is down to the incumbent board.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 40
Fillipe Noche
January 9, 2021, 7:26pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
I’m not going to make this a usual Fillipe lengthy post.

Just to say though, stop this quitter syndrome and stop this throwing the towel in mentality

Half a season left and get your heads up and only do positives

I know you blighters don’t like me, but come on lads and lasses. Get positive and hold your heads up high ffs as we are in this together, even though we aren’t allowed in Blundell Park to make tie difference

Make the difference in other ways

You know how inventive you were when you was out there making Fenty Out videos and banners to put all over Grimsby and Cleethorpes? Well there you go, there’s your starting point. Let’s see somebody organise some videos for those players in black and white telling them “GTFC Players, We Can’t Be There For You, But We Are Fully Behind You”. Come banner artists, let’s get some of these hung up near Blundell Park, near Cheapside and around Town.

I know just how fabulous GTFC fans are. I don’t have to remind you, with your outstanding support home and away, and your fund raising brilliance. Well come on you marvellous people, find ways to overcome the absence of attending games and find ways to inspire the players, because they need it. Be inventive

I’m not a bloody board member. I’m not a board members stooge. I’m a fan and I care. And I know that like me, you don’t want that sickening taste again that occurred behind that goal at Burton, or those years of struggling in the National League again, with players off defeats.

YOU CAN DO THIS AND YOU CAN STILL BE THE DIFFERENCE EVEN WHILST YOU CANNOT BE AT BP

SHOW AS MUCH PASSION IN THIS NEED FOR INVENTIVENESS AS YOU DID WHEN YOU WENT ALL “FENTY OUT”

You can do this
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 40
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › As we are near certainties for relegation.?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.