Abdul19
December 30, 2020, 1:36pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,615
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from denni266
Shows how low these sports programs can go. Wanting someone who wanted to be in bed with fenty and the fraudster . Unless its to ask the questions we want answers to

Jimmy 'Paxman' Bullard

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 54
TwoLeftFeet
December 30, 2020, 1:42pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +2,102
Gold Stars: 19
Tbh don't really care what he has to say his interviews etc got more rambling and full of bull the longer he was with us anyway.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 54
HoratiusEberlin
December 30, 2020, 1:47pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +216
Gold Stars: 10
Ian Hollow words.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 54
HertsGTFC
December 30, 2020, 1:51pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
I take it Lloyd doesn’t still do it does he?

If he starts slagging us off or spinning it then it will illuminate that fact that he’s a complete tool!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 54
Ipswin
December 30, 2020, 1:57pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from denni266
. Unless its to ask the questions we want answers to

Unfortunately I am sure it won't be and if he was asked he'd either lie or waffle on so long the programme would be finished before he had actually got to the point

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 54
pen penfras
December 30, 2020, 2:09pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -131
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from HertsGTFC
I take it Lloyd doesn’t still do it does he?

If he starts slagging us off or spinning it then it will illuminate that fact that he’s a complete tool!

Which one? They're both tools. Ironically, the football manager is funnier than the stand up comedian.

Of course Holloway will spin it. If we were sat in the playoffs, he'd still be here. He knew he'd put together a poor team and got out with a reason, that I'm sure was partly true, to maintain his reputation. If we were flying high then he would probably have stayed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 54
HertsGTFC
December 30, 2020, 2:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from [b
140128]

Which one? They're both tools. Ironically, the football manager is funnier than the stand up comedian.[/b]

Of course Holloway will spin it. If we were sat in the playoffs, he'd still be here. He knew he'd put together a poor team and got out with a reason, that I'm sure was partly true, to maintain his reputation. If we were flying high then he would probably have stayed.

There is nothing funny about Holloway

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 54
Fillipe Noche
December 30, 2020, 2:22pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from pen penfras

Which one? They're both tools. Ironically, the football manager is funnier than the stand up comedian.

Exactly this. I cannot abide the Griffiths fella.

His Matchday punditry is awful. What I can’t understand is why the club pays someone like him to do the commentary. Someone who spends most of his time criticising the club owners. Surely there must be people out there with some football knowledge they can find.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 54
Ipswin
December 30, 2020, 2:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from HertsGTFC

There is nothing funny about Holloway

Him and Griffith have a lot in common then No wonder Griffith was singing his praises on Talksport last week

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 54
pizzzza
December 30, 2020, 2:28pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,721
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Exactly this. I cannot abide the Griffiths fella.

His Matchday punditry is awful. What I can’t understand is why the club pays someone like him to do the commentary. Someone who spends most of his time criticising the club owners. Surely there must be people out there with some football knowledge they can find.

I doubt Lloyd would give a toss about what you think.
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 54
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Soccer AM

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.