Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › JS where are you.!!!!
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

JS where are you.!!!!

This thread currently has 13,704 views. Print
19 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Recommend Thread
chaos33
March 29, 2024, 7:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,987
Gold Stars: 361
Quoted from male private Nale
Do not worry lads, he has listened to the majority of fans on here and will be replacing the  scotch eggs with beetroot sarnies, a firm favourite amongst the posters on this site.

As a caveat he said he will not be responsible for the cleaning up of the inevitable stains on the 5XL replica shirts.

Right on cue - you’ve just illustrated my point.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 182
WesternMariner
March 29, 2024, 7:46pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +948
Gold Stars: 38
Another defeat another trolling thread from Yoda - persevere forumites eventually he’ll discover self abuse and lose interest.

All men are equal before fish.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 182
Teestogreen
March 29, 2024, 7:51pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -161
Gold Stars: 23
Nigel Pearson on tv just now said he was out of post.
Remember watching Carlisle under his management seeing them beat Plymouth to stay in the football league - and they did - courtesy of Jimmy Glass - and I was fortunate enough to watch Jimmy move all of the way up the pitch to see him score.
Point being - get Nigel on board now

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 182
hampshiremariner
March 29, 2024, 8:00pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,050
Gold Stars: 35
Our recruitment is poor. Last summer there was no real urgency IMO, to put a squad together. Who identifies players, who watches them and what is done to help them settle? What do they say to try and attract to Grimsby? We apparently had a chest full of money to spend from the Cup run, but where has it gone? We had no goalkeeper signed until the 11th hour, even thoiugh it was known that Crocombe was not staying?
How come Barrow can put a decent squad together? Plus teams like Harrogate. Do they tell them they can take the waters? Crawley as well. Do they say next to Gatwick so you get away on your hols quickly?
I have no idea but we have gone backwards.
Is it just down to money or is it becuase of the fact that Grimsby is out on a limb?
It does my head in. Not the Conference again. Sutton winning today is a real killer. 3 points now the safety net. Cannot believe we are here again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 182
1mickylyons
March 29, 2024, 8:10pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,388
Gold Stars: 56
This Manager is trouble he's got me panicking I honestly don't think he's got a scooby.What he is brilliant at is trying to deflect .Today it's the refs fault. Load of hot air Rodgers at fault for the first Thompson the 2nd .No threat till it was too late and still not one midfield player who can pass and move which makes me wonder what we work on all week.We are consistently the worst team with set pieces can't pass and can't defend.Artell has been an absolute disaster of an appointment and the event we stay up we will be right in the excrement again next season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 182
louth_in_the_south
March 29, 2024, 8:13pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,702
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from male private Nale

Believe me, the beetroot brigade know exactly who they are! Chomp Chomp

I know who I am  .. the beetroot brigade.

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 182
Dave Gilberts Left Peg
March 29, 2024, 10:45pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +2 / -5
Approval: -158
Gold Stars: 78
Quoted from mariner91

If at first you make a joke about beetroot sandwiches that falls flat because it’s so amazingly unfunny, try it a few more hundred times and eventually it’ll get a laugh.

I think it’s hilarious, most town fans look like they have escaped from an asylum.

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 182
mariner91
March 30, 2024, 12:23am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,742
Gold Stars: 262

I think it’s hilarious, most town fans look like they have escaped from an asylum.

Yes but that’s cause you’re the only other sad cúnt on here who thinks going on about beetroot is funny.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 182
Yoda
March 30, 2024, 1:05am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,189
Gold Stars: 72
Artell sounds like a manager under pressure and who’s jobs on the line blaming refs clutching at straws.
I watched the game and thought the ref was ok.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 182
grimsby pete
March 30, 2024, 1:56am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,832
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Teestogreen
Nigel Pearson on tv just now said he was out of post.
Remember watching Carlisle under his management seeing them beat Plymouth to stay in the football league - and they did - courtesy of Jimmy Glass - and I was fortunate enough to watch Jimmy move all of the way up the pitch to see him score.
Point being - get Nigel on board now

He won't come if he thinks we will be non league next season.

If we survive I would like him in the summer he is a good manager.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 182
19 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › JS where are you.!!!!

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.