Mappers
March 15, 2024, 9:03am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,330
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from Zmariner
Last chance saloon for Sutton on Saturday. A draw is  really no use to them with games running out they have to go to forest green and win to keep their hopes alive.Utm

I can't see FGR continuing their fine run for the following 6 games ,as well as they have done .
Doncaster,Stockport,Crewe,MK , Mansfield and Wrexham all on the bounce  . Very difficult .

It's probably a must win game for them tomorrow aswell .

A Sutton win would make it a great Saturday for us however we do .

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 58
Hagrid
March 15, 2024, 9:30am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,423
Gold Stars: 534
Quoted from Zmariner
Last chance saloon for Sutton on Saturday. A draw is  really no use to them with games running out they have to go to forest green and win to keep their hopes alive.Utm

think they're already down tbh
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 58
LocalLadGTFC
March 15, 2024, 9:49am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,223
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from Hagrid

I'm in the same boat but if they beat Forest Green on the weekend then it reduces the gap between them to 3 points albeit having played a game more
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 52 - 58
DB
March 15, 2024, 10:15am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,021
Gold Stars: 386
A defeat for Colchester on Saturday and they could be going down, putting the Cowleys back where they started, unless they join the queue of ex-Colchester managers.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 58
Poojah
March 15, 2024, 10:21am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,580
Gold Stars: 1,502
Quoted from DB
A defeat for Colchester on Saturday and they could be going down, putting the Cowleys back where they started, unless they join the queue of ex-Colchester managers.

It’s raining quite a bit in Colchester today. They might not even get the game on.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 58
GrimPol
March 15, 2024, 2:14pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -7
Approval: -674
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from Hagrid

Not so loud, we need Sutton to believe in staying up and give FGR a good run and beat them. A draw would be great as well UTM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 58
Northbank Mariner
March 15, 2024, 3:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,472
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from Poojah

It’s raining quite a bit in Colchester today. They might not even get the game on.

They'll be ok now the EFL have agreed to them reducing their pitch dimensions to that of a table football game!..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 58
AussieMariner
March 15, 2024, 5:44pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +2,072
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Southwark Mariner
Was in Bradford (via Saltaire and the Bradford beer festival) when we were playing FGR. If you've not been, SALT brewery in Saltaire is worth the trip out from Bradford. Bus back in to Bradford from there and stop at the Record Cafe. Obviously Omar's and a Notorious Naan after.

I recently moved to Shipley and can absolutely confirm the quality of pubs in the area. As well as the Salt beer factory in the old tram shed Saltaire also has Fanny’s Ale House which I think is a converted cop shop. Near the ground as well as the Record Cafe there is the Corn Dolly which has a variety of good ales and is a very decent boozer. In the town centre there is a hidden gem called Sunbridge Wells, a network of refurbished underground tunnels with a variety of pubs, bars and restaurants.

2025 Bradford is the city of culture which is why there is so much development going on and driving through is a nightmare. Also going to host the Camra national winter beer festival as well as the Bradford one at Saltaire.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 58
thornemariner
March 15, 2024, 6:14pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +656
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from AussieMariner

I recently moved to Shipley and can absolutely confirm the quality of pubs in the area. As well as the Salt beer factory in the old tram shed Saltaire also has Fanny’s Ale House which I think is a converted cop shop. Near the ground as well as the Record Cafe there is the Corn Dolly which has a variety of good ales and is a very decent boozer. In the town centre there is a hidden gem called Sunbridge Wells, a network of refurbished underground tunnels with a variety of pubs, bars and restaurants.

2025 Bradford is the city of culture which is why there is so much development going on and driving through is a nightmare. Also going to host the Camra national winter beer festival as well as the Bradford one at Saltaire.

I haven't had a drink for many years but am well aware that there are some cracking pubs in Shipley. My ex-boss lives there so dropped in a few times. I can still admire a pub that does proper beer.
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 58
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Good luck Stockport

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.