6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Davec
March 2, 2024, 11:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,455
Gold Stars: 42
It is very very poor form from the club this, all they have done is so a simple tweet about it, absolutely nothing on the club website and I may be wrong but I didn't even hear a mention of it today at the game? Nothing on the scoreboard/big screen or the over the tannoy unless I missed it?

The club I think got it right with the tragic passing of Cam and Dave Walsh, and Peter handyside but on this can't help but feel they have got this badly wrong
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 52
Norseman
March 3, 2024, 12:01am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +288
Gold Stars: 48
Thought they might have paid tribute to Chris Nicholl today
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 52
It Bites
March 3, 2024, 8:55am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,225
Gold Stars: 265
There is a full page tribute in the program
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 52
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Chris Nicholl

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.