Northbank Mariner
February 11, 2024, 8:41am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,474
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from denni266

I get it that Shaun and Ben are patr of the management team. But  they will be getting told by Artell what he wants them to do. That does not mean they agree with him . And like most employees they either do as they are asked or shown the door same as players do if they dont / cant do what is asked

No, what they should do is be part of the decision making, training and tactical requirements, Artell is the Head coach, not Musilini.
Even our co owner believes in constructive criticism and open dialogue, so to think Artell has been given carte blanch to run the show in a "its my way or the highway" manner goes against Stockwoods ethos.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 250 - 251
denni266
February 11, 2024, 9:24am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +702
Gold Stars: 132
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

No, what they should do is be part of the decision making, training and tactical requirements, Artell is the Head coach, not Musilini.
Even our co owner believes in constructive criticism and open dialogue, so to think Artell has been given carte blanch to run the show in a "its my way or the highway" manner goes against Stockwoods ethos.

Will have to agree to disagree on this one . They may have input but if the boss says no i want it my way you either do it or p45 time . Thats the bottom line .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 251 - 251
26 Pages Prev ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Match Thread Stockport H

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.