Morecambe Ticket Prices

This thread currently has 2,629 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Wainmans Gloves
February 6, 2024, 10:46am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +31
Quite simply prices are a bit steep. £25 for an adult  seat + a £1 charge-twenties plenty!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Grantham_Mariner
February 6, 2024, 11:26am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,190
Gold Stars: 51
Am I missing something or have the club not advertised away tickets for Colchester and Morecambe as being put on sale?

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 23
Croxton
February 6, 2024, 12:05pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 33
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 23
Grantham_Mariner
February 6, 2024, 12:21pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,190
Gold Stars: 51

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 23
GYinScuntland
February 6, 2024, 1:18pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
An absolute dump of a seaside town and I remember clearly the first time I set foot in the place.
I was walking down the sea front and saw a crowd stood watching a couple arguing, probably drunk or drug addicts the way they were going for it, to make it worse, they had a baby with them but it didn't stop them slapping each other.
Did any of the watching crowd try and help?
Did they hell, they just stood there laughing.
Eventually a policeman turned up and tried to separate them but typically the couple turned on him, grabbed his baton and started battering him with it, to cheers from the people stood around.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, a crocodile sneaked up and ran off with all the sausages.
Absolute tip of a place and no mistake.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 23
Hagrid
February 6, 2024, 1:26pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,423
Gold Stars: 534
Aye stayed the night there after opening day few seasons back, soul-less dump, and then the B and B owner overslept and we didnt get breakfast, would not hurry back!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 23
Mayaman
February 6, 2024, 1:35pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,416
Gold Stars: 74
Quoted from GYinScuntland
An absolute dump of a seaside town and I remember clearly the first time I set foot in the place.
I was walking down the sea front and saw a crowd stood watching a couple arguing, probably drunk or drug addicts the way they were going for it, to make it worse, they had a baby with them but it didn't stop them slapping each other.
Eventually a policeman turned up and tried to separate them but typically the couple turned on him, grabbed his baton and started battering him with it, to cheers from the people stood around.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, a crocodile sneaked up and ran off with all the sausages.

Wise words
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 23
HerveJosse
February 6, 2024, 1:59pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.89
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,206
Gold Stars: 144

The not long renovated Midland Hotel on seafront is an art deco masterpiece for those interested in architecture . Must go there for coffee at least if going to  the game better still an overnight stay.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 23
pizzzza
February 6, 2024, 2:13pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137

That's the way to do it!
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 23
rancido
February 6, 2024, 2:20pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,572
Gold Stars: 96

Sounds a lot like Cleethorpes!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 23
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Morecambe Ticket Prices

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.