Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 274 Guests

Shrimpton

This thread currently has 7,007 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
June 28, 2023, 6:43pm
Guest User
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

I dont ‘come from londonderry’. Am actually from cleethorpes.  And why should I know about passive aggressive from living here?

If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you.

Reply: 40 - 64
June 28, 2023, 6:53pm
Guest User
Quoted from lukeo
Settle down guys. The original post was obviously a genuine error and he didn't realise or got confused about a situation. People corrected it politely and then we move on.
I worry sometimes, especially this day and age, mental health is massive so be kind. If someone is being 'passive aggresive' or rude just egnore it or correct it in the right manner.

I was fine with the first few answers, but then pizzzza had to stick his nose in about me being on the Scunny site.  What has that got to do with him?  Nothing!  We have Scunny, Lincoln, and Notts County fans post on our website, no big deal.  So my point is, I was happy until everyone started to have a go because I defended myself re that guys reply, which I will always do.

Reply: 41 - 64
gtfc98
June 28, 2023, 7:25pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,066
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from 123614

If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you.

You sound like a bit of an old member to be honest mate.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 64
Teestogreen
June 28, 2023, 7:31pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -156
Gold Stars: 23
This name rings a bell - thought there was a Shrimpton that played for Brigg Town - may have been a Grimsby Junior - 40 to 50 years ago
UTM

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 64
Rodley Mariner
June 28, 2023, 7:33pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
If there had been more passive-aggressiveness in Derry/Londonderry then that would probably have been better than its history of aggressive-aggressiveness.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 64
pizzzza
June 28, 2023, 7:56pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from 123614

I was fine with the first few answers, but then pizzzza had to stick his nose in about me being on the Scunny site.  What has that got to do with him?  Nothing!  

You literally posted about it on a public website! I made a light-hearted quip, nothing more than that. If the fact you frequent a Scunny Fans Group on Facebook is something that you are precious about (to be fair I'd be embarrassed about it too ) then maybe you should keep it to yourself.

I am sorry that you did not take my post as intended (ie a joke). I hope you're doing ok.

UTM
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 64
chaos33
June 28, 2023, 9:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
If there had been more passive-aggressiveness in Derry/Londonderry then that would probably have been better than its history of aggressive-aggressiveness.

😂

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 64
June 28, 2023, 9:38pm
Guest User
Quoted from gtfc98

You sound like a bit of an old member to be honest mate.

That's your opinion, but no need to be insulting.

Reply: 47 - 64
June 28, 2023, 9:41pm
Guest User
Quoted from pizzzza

You literally posted about it on a public website! I made a light-hearted quip, nothing more than that. If the fact you frequent a Scunny Fans Group on Facebook is something that you are precious about (to be fair I'd be embarrassed about it too ) then maybe you should keep it to yourself.

I am sorry that you did not take my post as intended (ie a joke). I hope you're doing ok.

UTM

Err, you're a strange one, I'm not embarrassed at all, why would I be, it's no one else's business what websites I visit.

Reply: 48 - 64
Heswall Mariner
June 28, 2023, 9:46pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +590
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from lukeo
Settle down guys. The original post was obviously a genuine error and he didn't realise or got confused about a situation. People corrected it politely and then we move on.
I worry sometimes, especially this day and age, mental health is massive so be kind. If someone is being 'passive aggresive' or rude just egnore it or correct it in the right manner.

Wise words.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 64
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Shrimpton

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.