Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season tickets - have you got yours yet?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 266 Guests

What’s your season ticket situation?
Had one last year - already renewed
Had one last year - will renew soon
Had one last year - not renewing
Didn’t have one last year - bought one for this season
Didn’t have one last year - will buy one for this season soon
Didn’t have one last year - not buying one this year
  View Results 168 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Season tickets - have you got yours yet?

This thread currently has 4,911 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Zmariner
June 28, 2023, 10:54am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,127
Gold Stars: 44
2 more earlier in the week
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 48
Mappers
June 28, 2023, 2:54pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Approval: +4,323
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from ska face
They should give Mappers a job in the GTFC commercial dept, he’s done more to flog season tickets than anyone in that office. Wonder if that’s a conscious decision, being very low-key on pushing STs to allow for greater capacity on match days?

4621 gone I rang the shop about something and dropped it in .

I'm more interested if Daves left leg is still  not renewing ?

Record is not now out the question for sure come August ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 48
gtfc_chris
June 28, 2023, 3:17pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +1,465
Gold Stars: 114
Bought four this afternoon. Decided not to take a gamble on the 'overflow' as there happened to be 4 in the main stand but on row M. Little unsure how good the view is going to be but we're there now so hopefully the season is an enjoyable one.

Only the third time I've had a season ticket. First time was in the early 2000s when we avoided relegation in the Championship with a 1-0 at home to Fulham. The second time was when we first won promotion from the NL against FGR. Hoping that the third time deliver a similar level of success.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 48
golfer
June 28, 2023, 3:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,437
Gold Stars: 116
I bought mine yesterday. I was waiting for my prize from " Time of first goal" competition but it doesn't look as though I am going to get it so I borrowed the money off the wife.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 48
mariner91
June 28, 2023, 3:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,652
Gold Stars: 261
Quoted from ska face
They should give Mappers a job in the GTFC commercial dept, he’s done more to flog season tickets than anyone in that office. Wonder if that’s a conscious decision, being very low-key on pushing STs to allow for greater capacity on match days?

Wouldn't be surprised. Unlikely to see a reduction in actual attendances on match days and gives them a bit of breathing room with regards to the elephant in the room of increasing capacity.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 48
Mappers
June 29, 2023, 10:20am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Approval: +4,323
Gold Stars: 118
I will continue my roleappointed by Ska as voluntary commercial season ticket sales exec .

Only 9 seats remain in the Findus and Ponny, loads of new one's have gone . Even The Main has had a decent uptake in the last week .

I would love to know the amount of new ST holders now as I think it must be well over 1k

The next 2 days should be the most frantic , Mansfield did 1k in the last 2 days as did Stockport - anything similiar would take us very ,very close to the record and possibly beyond .

What an effort from everyone

I'm sure once we were told once 'we will never get many more than 4k crowds' and were 'punching above our weight'  against the mighty Bromley , Boreham wood and Yeovil ; maybe it was a bad dream .

Buy your's  now , don't miss out !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 48
NG16 Mariner
June 29, 2023, 11:09am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +22
Gold Stars: 1
Renewed my ST a couple of days ago at the Ticket Office. Straightforward, no issues. As an exile living in Derbyshire every home game is a 200 mile round trip so if anybody would be interested in car sharing ? Am in Langley Mill (Mid-way between Nottingham and Derby) - a few miles off M1 Jct 26.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 48
ska face
June 29, 2023, 11:17am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,662
Gold Stars: 847
Quoted from Mappers
I will continue my roleappointed by Ska as voluntary commercial season ticket sales exec .

Sorry, I don’t make the roles
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 48
Limerick Mariner
June 29, 2023, 11:34am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,698
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from NG16 Mariner
Renewed my ST a couple of days ago at the Ticket Office. Straightforward, no issues. As an exile living in Derbyshire every home game is a 200 mile round trip so if anybody would be interested in car sharing ? Am in Langley Mill (Mid-way between Nottingham and Derby) - a few miles off M1 Jct 26.

I’m East Leics so doesn’t quite work home games - A1 A46 for me - but maybe some away games going north and west?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season tickets - have you got yours yet?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.