Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season tickets - have you got yours yet?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 120 Guests

What’s your season ticket situation?
Had one last year - already renewed
Had one last year - will renew soon
Had one last year - not renewing
Didn’t have one last year - bought one for this season
Didn’t have one last year - will buy one for this season soon
Didn’t have one last year - not buying one this year
  View Results 168 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Season tickets - have you got yours yet?

This thread currently has 4,918 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
crusty ole pie
June 24, 2023, 8:35am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,352
Gold Stars: 66
Quoted from Mappers
It's going to be a busy one for that ticketing system and office this last week for sure , hopefully they are ready for it .

A good suggestion to the club would be to have a couple of days  after the period with all the seats availableon on that seat map ,  that have not been snapped up (after allocation to the new holders ) and the non renewals . Think you would shift a good few more then (if there are any good seats left).

That’s a very good idea extend the date by a week to allow the undecided to review the situation
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 48
1mickylyons
June 24, 2023, 11:55am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,387
Gold Stars: 56
Just been and renewed ours at 9am and it was quite busy with renewals .Traditionally the busiest week coming up so we  will sail past 5k
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 48
Norseman
June 24, 2023, 11:58pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +288
Gold Stars: 48
Does anyone think many will renew or buy after early bird prices .If so why would they wait
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 48
Mappers
June 25, 2023, 6:04am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.45
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,341
Gold Stars: 119
Sold like hot cakes yesterday apparently .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 48
diehardmariner
June 25, 2023, 9:21am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,637
Gold Stars: 539
I renewed yesterday morning and was a steady stream in and out the ticket office. Not especially busy but not quiet either.

I did wonder how the latest inflation/interest rate news would affect sales. For the first time the pending doom seems to have really hit home and people have become aware that mortgages/rents are going up, even if not immediately. On top of everything else costing more too.  If you're a family of four wanting ST's, you're looking at not far off a grand. At a time when pockets are going to be pinched, that level of indulgence is probably going to the first to go. In the current climate, whatever

On a positive note, my god what a simple and easy experience it was in the ticket office. These are our seats, can we renew please? 2 minutes later back in the car with tickets.  No manually writing details down in a book, crossing out seats on a paper plan...

Young lad in the office who I've not seen before, couldn't do enough for us.
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 48
Mendonca1995
June 25, 2023, 10:20pm
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
Me and the daughter renewing ours Friday 👍

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 48
1mickylyons
June 26, 2023, 8:11am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from diehardmariner
I renewed yesterday morning and was a steady stream in and out the ticket office. Not especially busy but not quiet either.

I did wonder how the latest inflation/interest rate news would affect sales. For the first time the pending doom seems to have really hit home and people have become aware that mortgages/rents are going up, even if not immediately. On top of everything else costing more too.  If you're a family of four wanting ST's, you're looking at not far off a grand. At a time when pockets are going to be pinched, that level of indulgence is probably going to the first to go. In the current climate, whatever

On a positive note, my god what a simple and easy experience it was in the ticket office. These are our seats, can we renew please? 2 minutes later back in the car with tickets.  No manually writing details down in a book, crossing out seats on a paper plan...

Young lad in the office who I've not seen before, couldn't do enough for us.

Great Post I totally agree with every word the change in attitude towards the fans in general is great .We're not just an inconvenient cash cow were not treat as valued customers the staff are happy to help. The young lad was so refreshing and actually asked every person before paying are you a Mariners Trust member to ensure the discount was applied. Its a  small but much appreciated improvement and it will reap its benefits further down the line.UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 48
1mickylyons
June 26, 2023, 8:11am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from Mappers
Sold like hot cakes yesterday apparently .

True .Sales are now 4150
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 48
Mappers
June 26, 2023, 12:46pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.45
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,341
Gold Stars: 119
Mansfield did 1200 in the last 5 days , I am expecting that AT LEAST from us , which will take us to a very nice figure - we also have that final Friday payday which they did not have .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 48
Northbank Mariner
June 26, 2023, 12:57pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,495
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Great Post I totally agree with every word the change in attitude towards the fans in general is great .We're not just an inconvenient cash cow were not treat as valued customers the staff are happy to help. The young lad was so refreshing and actually asked every person before paying are you a Mariners Trust member to ensure the discount was applied. Its a  small but much appreciated improvement and it will reap its benefits further down the line.UTM

If you're on about the young person, dark hair n glasses...super helpful, sorted my season tickets and Cleethorpes tickets out for me, brilliant customer service.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season tickets - have you got yours yet?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.