jamesgtfc
January 7, 2024, 3:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,959
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from 123614

If you have read ALL this guys posts, you would see why I even doubt his 'info' came from 'someone at the club'.

I think the user is a former employee with an axe to grind, who probably still has contact with people within the club. This user is not one I trust entirely, but I have heard from a couple of people that Efete and Amos have been told they can leave. Someone also pointed out to me that both Hurst and Artell have been pretty sketchy about Wilson's injuries, so I think there could be something in him being free to leave too.

In no way do I trust what that user says, but I have heard about Efete and Amos from a couple of people, and I don't think the Wilson comment is too far from the truth.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 76
male private Nale
January 7, 2024, 5:35pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -919
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from 123614

Exactly!

You and Chaos should take a lead from Aldi and exit stage left to become one of the many voyeurs.

Both very quick to call people out but in reality offer very little, these long winter days must really take its toll.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 76
male private Nale
January 7, 2024, 5:38pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -919
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from jamesgtfc

I think the user is a former employee with an axe to grind, who probably still has contact with people within the club. This user is not one I trust entirely, but I have heard from a couple of people that Efete and Amos have been told they can leave. Someone also pointed out to me that both Hurst and Artell have been pretty sketchy about Wilson's injuries, so I think there could be something in him being free to leave too.

In no way do I trust what that user says, but I have heard about Efete and Amos from a couple of people, and I don't think the Wilson comment is too far from the truth.

My cloak appears to be slipping James, quite the sleuth.

I offer my opinion on a range of subjects on here and it obvious I am not liked by many for speaking my mind but I say it how I see it. That's the whole point of these boards isn't it or do we just sit and massage each others egos?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 76
January 7, 2024, 8:54pm
Guest User
Quoted from male private Nale

You and Chaos should take a lead from Aldi and exit stage left to become one of the many voyeurs.

Both very quick to call people out but in reality offer very little, these long winter days must really take its toll.

When asked, I provide proof, you don't!

Reply: 73 - 76
Yoda
January 8, 2024, 10:27am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,162
Gold Stars: 71
Wilson is a half decent player injured way to much we cannot afford to carry him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 76
1mickylyons
January 8, 2024, 12:44pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,386
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from Yoda
Wilson is a half decent player injured way to much we cannot afford to carry him.

You need to pack it in Yoda that's about the 5th post of yours  I've agreed with this year.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 76
GibMariner
January 11, 2024, 12:28pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +1 / -4
Approval: -953
Gold Stars: 21
Quoted from male private Nale

My cloak appears to be slipping James, quite the sleuth.

I offer my opinion on a range of subjects on here and it obvious I am not liked by many for speaking my mind but I say it how I see it. That's the whole point of these boards isn't it or do we just sit and massage each others egos?

Now now ladies 😊😊😊😊 all opinions welcome πŸ‘πŸ‘but won’t stop you being slated πŸ‘πŸ‘
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 76
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Donovan Wilson Signs

Thread Rating

There have been 1 votes for this thread.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.