Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Donovan Wilson Signs

This thread currently has 15,674 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
January 6, 2024, 10:17am
Guest User
Quoted from male private Nale
Been told he can fid another club once he gets off his sickbed, Efete and Amos also been told surplus to requirements and this was all prior to the Walsall debacle.

Taking into account all your other rubbish posts, I would ask you to show me proof that these 3 are leaving.

Reply: 40 - 76
golfer
January 6, 2024, 11:24am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,445
Gold Stars: 116
I've just been told by a man with a dog in Peoples Park that it was you who told him. Can you give me proof where you heard it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 76
IlkleyMariner
January 6, 2024, 11:33am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 69
Would not be surprised to see Amos go
Effete maybe

Wilson only if his injuries are long term
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 76
Maringer
January 6, 2024, 1:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,560
Gold Stars: 185
I have to admit, I've not been overly impressed with his general play, but he has scored goals when fit. It will be interesting to see how he gets on with Artell's new style of play when he is eventually fit again. Hopefully, it will work out well.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 76
Son of Cod
January 6, 2024, 2:55pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from Maringer
I have to admit, I've not been overly impressed with his general play, but he has scored goals when fit. It will be interesting to see how he gets on with Artell's new style of play when he is eventually fit again. Hopefully, it will work out well.

Agree with that. Looks to have a decent finish but hasn't really shown a great deal else so far.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 76
DB
January 6, 2024, 3:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,031
Gold Stars: 388
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Artell said he’d spoken to some players when he was on RH on Monday. Amos’s deal is up at the end of the season so I could see that, same with Michee but in reality he’s no better or worse than Mullarkey & can fill in at CB at a push.

Unless he’s not settled from a personal point of view I’d be surprised at Wilson. He was at Monday’s game if he’d been told to do one I suspect he wouldn’t have bothered.

I seem to recall that Amos had a 1 year extension in his last contract and used that to get an extra year, otherwise, PH would have got rid of him.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 76
GrimPol
January 6, 2024, 3:13pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -7
Approval: -676
Quoted from Maringer

He's not fit? Would you know the problem and the timeline of his recuperation? Thanks in advance.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 76
arryarryarry
January 6, 2024, 3:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,036
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from GrimPol

He's not fit? Would you know the problem and the timeline of his recuperation? Thanks in advance.

Do you know the problem why he's not been picked and the next time he will be.

Thanks in advance.
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 76
GrimPol
January 6, 2024, 3:22pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -7
Approval: -676
Quoted from arryarryarry

Do you know the problem why he's not been picked and the next time he will be.

Thanks in advance.

Erm?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 76
HertsGTFC
January 6, 2024, 3:23pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,956
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Maringer

Hurst made an odd comment about Wilson on RH before he moved on I’ll paraphrase but it was something like “sometimes in his head he’s injured” unusual for Hurst that.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 76
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Donovan Wilson Signs

Thread Rating

There have been 1 votes for this thread.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.