Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 36 Guests

Alex Scott

This thread currently has 9,210 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
March 20, 2023, 1:55pm
Guest User
Quoted from HerveJosse

Sorry but the IR35 issue wasn’t  a case of being pushed into it by the employer . The earnings were routed through a partnership with his ex wife even though the contracts were solely with him .

So Mr Knut Anders whatever your name is, another part of your post you got wrong.

Reply: 60 - 87
March 20, 2023, 1:56pm
Guest User
I'm bored of you people who think you know it all, any following posts will be treated with the contempt they deserve.
Reply: 61 - 87
ska face
March 20, 2023, 2:03pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,740
Gold Stars: 851
Why don’t you just píss off for good rather than doing your weekly victim routine & flouncing off?
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 87
March 20, 2023, 2:06pm
Guest User
Quoted from ska face
Why don’t you just píss off for good rather than doing your weekly victim routine & flouncing off?

Why don't you think of something sensible to say, though that's probably beyond you.
Reply: 63 - 87
marinerjase
March 20, 2023, 2:16pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,664
Gold Stars: 147
Looking forward to reading your book ‘how to win friends and influence people’ Mr Bear..

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 87
March 20, 2023, 2:29pm
Guest User
Quoted from marinerjase
Looking forward to reading your book ‘how to win friends and influence people’ Mr Bear..

:yawn:

I'll add to this as you appear to be one of the more sensible people posting on here:

Below is my OP and below that the first reaction to it.  Now tell me who is the idiot please.

Quoted from Black_and_White_Bear
Excellent, just read that Jug Ears has pulled out of todays broadcast due to illness.

If you had a brain, you would be dangerous. The biggest day in our history since the 2nd World War and you come out with that Cr*p. Take a hike you idiot.

The above was a reply from someone called tarak.
Reply: 65 - 87
chaos33
March 20, 2023, 2:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,970
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from ska face

Didn’t respond to my post either did he.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 87
March 20, 2023, 2:37pm
Guest User
Quoted from chaos33

Didn’t respond to my post either did he.

:yawn:

Reply: 67 - 87
Manchester Mariner
March 20, 2023, 2:46pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,819
Gold Stars: 41

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 87
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
March 20, 2023, 4:17pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,830
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from HerveJosse

Sorry but the IR35 issue wasn’t  a case of being pushed into it by the employer . The earnings were routed through a partnership with his ex wife even though the contracts were solely with him .

The contracts (plural) were between the Gary Lineker Media partnership and multiple unrelated, third-party companies.

None of us know what services Ms.Bux provided to that partnership but it’s not illegal for her to be a partner. There are doubtless many posters on here who have spouses on the payroll / shareholders / partners of their entity. We also don’t know what profit share or income she was receiving from the partnership.

However, HMRC have not challenged Ms.Bux’s involvement in the partnership.

The Tribunal were asked to rule on ‘correctly outside IR35’ vs ‘wrongly treated as outside IR35’ based on the services the partnership was providing to third parties.

If a person has multiple contracts with different companies, there is a degree of subjectivity into whether the entity they are using is operating within IR35 or not.

Based on the level of control the BBC have decided they want over Lineker now, it would be difficult to argue that he isn’t operating as an employee in 2023. But HMRC were ruling on 2013-2018 in what now seems like the soft, cuddly world of pre-Covid Cameron.

This case is certainly the soft side of tax avoidance. The opposite of film tax credit schemes and being political donor, Chancellor or PM, when it’s in your interests to not close the loopholes on even more lucrative methods of tax avoidance (or open new ones in the case of pension schemes and avoiding IHT).

Anyway, I’m a PAYE compliant, salaryman so I say tax the fückers to büggery.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 87
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Alex Scott

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.