Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 8 Guests

Alex Scott

This thread currently has 9,207 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
March 19, 2023, 5:02pm
Guest User
Quoted from Mayaman

How is you not liking Lineker because he sticks up for immigrants factual?  If you don't like his punditry or his presence on the programme, that's fine but because he sticks up for other humans that you don't appear to value is a little immature. And what's his salary got to do with it?   It's not factual, it's an opinion.  

So it's not factual that he got paid 1.6M to work in Qatar, whose record of abuse of human rights is well known?  That didn't seem to bother him too much, did it?
Reply: 30 - 87
friskneymariner
March 19, 2023, 5:17pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from 123614

Lol, please show me some of your so called 'vile garbage'.  

The thing is that you are totally devoid of any insight,and you continually adopt the part of the injured party.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 87
friskneymariner
March 19, 2023, 5:20pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from 123614

Yes I did, cos he is an anus, he was quite happy to take money to work in that vile country Qatar, whose record of abusing human rights is well known, and I do know what an illegal immigrant is, does he?  And I suppose he is quite happy for hundreds of them coming into this country by boat or lorries, to get free handouts from the Government while hundreds of Veterans
have to sleep rough on our streets because there is no where for them to live.

This is from someone who professes not to insult people

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 87
March 19, 2023, 5:21pm
Guest User
Quoted from friskneymariner

The thing is that you are totally devoid of any insight,and you continually adopt the part of the injured party.

Oh so you can't, thought not!

Reply: 33 - 87
March 19, 2023, 5:23pm
Guest User

This is from someone who professes not to insult people

I see that you ignore the fact that he made big money in Qatar then!  Because that would prove me right.

Reply: 34 - 87
friskneymariner
March 19, 2023, 5:25pm

Champagne Drinker
If you had ever ventured out and worked with the homeless you would appreciate it is much more complex than lack of resources,mental health issues and substance abuse play a large factor. Additionally a large proportion of the homeless are not ex-servicemen a far larger proportion are ex-care-leavers who have been totally let down by the so called care system.But don't let the facts spoil a good prejudice.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 87
Zmariner
March 19, 2023, 5:26pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,131
Gold Stars: 44
I was quite pro Gary Lineker but this put me off him a bit
iR35 is messy but for a man of such morals tax avoidance seems hypocritical.
https://taxdisputes.co.uk/2023/03/gary-linekers-ongoing-ir35-tax-dispute-with-hmrc/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 87
Hagrid
March 19, 2023, 5:27pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,475
Gold Stars: 536
Bear chill out man.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 87
March 19, 2023, 5:39pm
Guest User
Quoted from Hagrid
Bear chill out man.

Man I'm chilled, it's these guys who want to jump on the 'Lets have a Go at the Bear' bandwagon who need to chill out.  They take a simple opinion and turn it into something it's not.
Reply: 38 - 87
March 19, 2023, 5:41pm
Guest User
If you had ever ventured out and worked with the homeless you would appreciate it is much more complex than lack of resources,mental health issues and substance abuse play a large factor. Additionally a large proportion of the homeless are not ex-servicemen a far larger proportion are ex-care-leavers who have been totally let down by the so called care system.But don't let the facts spoil a good prejudice.

So you know me, and know everything I have or have not done in my long life?

Reply: 39 - 87
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Alex Scott

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.