March 19, 2023, 2:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,969
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from It Bites
No one repping Grimsby in the studio . Disgusting from the BBC as usual

Are you mad? They’ve just given us brilliant coverage!

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 87
friskneymariner
March 19, 2023, 2:13pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from 123614

Really, you don't know?  The guy makes unwarranted comments re illegal immigrants, but was quite happy to take thousands of pounds work in a country whose human rights stance is abysmal.  You can't have it both ways.  Anyway, we don't need this to be turned into a political thread just because I am pleased a certain man is not involved today, but then, there are always some idiots who like to stir things up.  No more comments from me, it's QF day.

Really your post are without doubt vile garbage.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 87
March 19, 2023, 4:44pm
Guest User
Quoted from chaos33

I think you’re the idiot stirring things up, as you’ve misused and misunderstood the term ‘illegal immigrants’ and have also resorted to an insult, and then staked your claim to a right to an opinion but say his opinion is ‘unwarranted’.

Excuse me, but I'm not the one who was calling names, I was called an idiot just because I said I was pleased Lineker wasn't doing the match, get your facts right before you start calling people out.

Reply: 22 - 87
March 19, 2023, 4:46pm
Guest User
Quoted from friskneymariner

Really, actually my posts are absolutely factual, I dare you to prove that they are not.  It appears that there are certain people on this forum that have an agenda, and spout rubbish that is just not true.

Reply: 23 - 87
chaos33
March 19, 2023, 4:50pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,969
Gold Stars: 360
I did get my facts right. You called him an ‘@rseh0le’. Try to keep up with your own nonsense. Then you showed you don’t understand the issues by referring to ‘illegal immigrants’. You’re stupid, and you’ve made yourself look stupid by being wrong.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 87
March 19, 2023, 4:51pm
Guest User
Quoted from friskneymariner

Lol, please show me some of your so called 'vile garbage'.  

Reply: 25 - 87
HertsGTFC
March 19, 2023, 4:56pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from 123614

Lol, please show me some of your so called 'vile garbage'.  

Mate stop leaving yourself so open, you don’t always have to respond, sometimes you are a bit of a tap in for click bait, surely you can’t enjoy being on here at times like this.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 87
Mayaman
March 19, 2023, 4:59pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,420
Gold Stars: 74
Quoted from 123614

Really, actually my posts are absolutely factual, I dare you to prove that they are not.  It appears that there are certain people on this forum that have an agenda, and spout rubbish that is just not true.

How is you not liking Lineker because he sticks up for immigrants factual?  If you don't like his punditry or his presence on the programme, that's fine but because he sticks up for other humans that you don't appear to value is a little immature. And what's his salary got to do with it?   It's not factual, it's an opinion.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 87
March 19, 2023, 4:59pm
Guest User
Quoted from chaos33
I did get my facts right. You called him an ‘@rseh0le’. Try to keep up with your own nonsense. Then you showed you don’t understand the issues by referring to ‘illegal immigrants’. You’re stupid, and you’ve made yourself look stupid by being wrong.

Yes I did, cos he is an anus, he was quite happy to take money to work in that vile country Qatar, whose record of abusing human rights is well known, and I do know what an illegal immigrant is, does he?  And I suppose he is quite happy for hundreds of them coming into this country by boat or lorries, to get free handouts from the Government while hundreds of Veterans
have to sleep rough on our streets because there is no where for them to live.

Reply: 28 - 87
Yoda
March 19, 2023, 5:02pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,187
Gold Stars: 72
Better than that virtue signalling Lineker.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 87
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Alex Scott

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.