Another childish idiot.

ربڑ ڈنگی ریپڈس بھائی
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 90
January 28, 2023, 11:13am
Guest User
Quoted from buckstown
If you're driving to Luton here's a real fact and something to be wary of.
The M1 south from J12 is regularly reduced to a 50mph limit for no apparent reason. It's an average speed camera area and one of the highest conviction rates in the country.
It's not for revenue collection of course, it's to keep you safe

So you think it's not a real fact that there are areas in Luton that enforce Sharia Law?  I hope you don't accidently wander into one of those areas with a can of beer in one hand, and a woman wearing a miniskirt holding the other hand.

Reply: 61 - 90
buckstown
January 28, 2023, 11:40am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,185
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from 123614

So you think it's not a real fact that there are areas in Luton that enforce Sharia Law?  I hope you don't accidently wander into one of those areas with a can of beer in one hand, and a woman wearing a miniskirt holding the other hand.

You're talking rubbish and making a fool of yourself, please stop.
However, by chance you just described my idea of a perfect afternoon out so I might give it a bash!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 90
January 28, 2023, 11:52am
Guest User
Quoted from buckstown

You're talking rubbish and making a fool of yourself, please stop.
However, by chance you just described my idea of a perfect afternoon out so I might give it a bash!

Lol, this has to be the stupidest reply of them all.  I wish you would find such an area, then you would find out for sure whether I am talking rubbish or not.  How old are you, 7?
Reply: 63 - 90
HertsGTFC
January 28, 2023, 12:13pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from 123614

So you think it's alright that there are areas in OUR country that people can take over and enforce THEIR laws, not the law of the land?  I think you would have a different viewpoint if you lived in one of those areas.

I am talking about videos that actually SHOW people being warned for holding hands in these so called Sharia Controlled areas, for drinking alcohol, and for girls wearing skirts that are above the knee, you can also hear them being called out in our country.  It was a friendly warning I gave so that Town fans would be aware that those areas exist, if you want to ignore it, fine, I don't care, what bothers me about this forum is how so many people jump on threads that they don't like, for some reason, and proceed to escalate them.  And btw, I have no idea who Yaxley-Lennon is.

Wow!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 90
January 28, 2023, 12:17pm
Guest User
Wow what?  You don't believe it?  Just research it, you will see.
Reply: 65 - 90
January 28, 2023, 12:19pm
Guest User
So anyway, I'm finished with this thread of mostly idiotic replies to my original post.  Also, thank goodness I won't have to read any more crap you idiots post. (Not including the sensible adults here).
Reply: 66 - 90
HertsGTFC
January 28, 2023, 12:22pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from 123614
Wow what?  You don't believe it?  Just research it, you will see.

Up until last year I was working in Bethnal Green, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Stratford, Dalston, Ilford and Walthamstow so I suspect unlike you I have seen first hand reality.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 90
January 28, 2023, 12:24pm
Guest User
So 'you suspect', the thing is, you don't know.  End of story!
Reply: 68 - 90
Northbank Mariner
January 28, 2023, 12:26pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,528
Gold Stars: 172
Look, f@ck the political and xenophobic buulcrap..which pub we meeting in fir crying out loud, I'm here n getting thirsty!..UTM..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 90
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Pubs for Luton

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.