Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 36 Guests

Pubs for Luton

This thread currently has 6,893 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
January 28, 2023, 9:49am
Guest User
Quoted from aldi_01

Videos uploaded by a chap called Yaxley-Lennon or some goon that listens to him…

What you’ve described is no different to the irks who barricade ambulances on council estates or gang kids that drive others out their postcode…

So you think it's alright that there are areas in OUR country that people can take over and enforce THEIR laws, not the law of the land?  I think you would have a different viewpoint if you lived in one of those areas.

I am talking about videos that actually SHOW people being warned for holding hands in these so called Sharia Controlled areas, for drinking alcohol, and for girls wearing skirts that are above the knee, you can also hear them being called out in our country.  It was a friendly warning I gave so that Town fans would be aware that those areas exist, if you want to ignore it, fine, I don't care, what bothers me about this forum is how so many people jump on threads that they don't like, for some reason, and proceed to escalate them.  And btw, I have no idea who Yaxley-Lennon is.
Reply: 50 - 90
WOZOFGRIMSBY
January 28, 2023, 9:53am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,886
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from 123614

So you think it's alright that there are areas in OUR country that people can take over and enforce THEIR laws, not the law of the land?  I think you would have a different viewpoint if you lived in one of those areas.

I am talking about videos that actually SHOW people being warned for holding hands in these so called Sharia Controlled areas, for drinking alcohol, and for girls wearing skirts that are above the knee, you can also hear them being called out in our country.  It was a friendly warning I gave so that Town fans would be aware that those areas exist, if you want to ignore it, fine, I don't care, what bothers me about this forum is how so many people jump on threads that they don't like, for some reason, and proceed to escalate them.  And btw, I have no idea who Yaxley-Lennon is.

time and place

not here

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 90
January 28, 2023, 9:56am
Guest User
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

time and place

not here

Forum police??  If you haven't noticed, I am answering another post in this thread.  So take your big black hat and be a twit somewhere else.

Reply: 52 - 90
ska face
January 28, 2023, 10:09am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,740
Gold Stars: 851
I’ve just got into Luton and unfortunately have been sentenced, in a sharia court, to death by stoning for swigging a delicious Pernod & black whilst in sight of the local masjid.

See you on the other side brothers, be careful out there!
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 90
forza ivano
January 28, 2023, 10:14am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,263
Gold Stars: 266
me n my cousin's balck n white striped burqaas have just arrived that'll fool 'em!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 90
January 28, 2023, 10:29am
Guest User
Idiots.
Reply: 55 - 90
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
January 28, 2023, 10:50am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,830
Gold Stars: 555
Black and White Bear’s Biblicalbollox.org link did recommend a good wine bar in Luton.

Think it was called The Terroir Plot.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 90
January 28, 2023, 10:57am
Guest User
Black and White Bear’s Biblicalbollox.org link did recommend a good wine bar in Luton.

Think it was called The Terroir Plot.

Another childish idiot.

Reply: 57 - 90
buckstown
January 28, 2023, 11:03am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,185
Gold Stars: 79
If you're driving to Luton here's a real fact and something to be wary of.
The M1 south from J12 is regularly reduced to a 50mph limit for no apparent reason. It's an average speed camera area and one of the highest conviction rates in the country.
It's not for revenue collection of course, it's to keep you safe
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 90
WOZOFGRIMSBY
January 28, 2023, 11:06am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,886
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from ska face
I’ve just got into Luton and unfortunately have been sentenced, in a sharia court, to death by stoning for swigging a delicious Pernod & black whilst in sight of the local masjid.

See you on the other side brothers, be careful out there!

you must've set your allahm clock early mate

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 90
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Pubs for Luton

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.