10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Croxton
February 1, 2022, 10:14am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,018
Gold Stars: 33
Ticket office just made the call, took payment and put ticket in the post. No idea how many on the 'reserve list' but I guess there should be some left over for later today.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 91
out of town
February 1, 2022, 2:13pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Approval: +717
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Croxton
Ticket office just made the call, took payment and put ticket in the post. No idea how many on the 'reserve list' but I guess there should be some left over for later today.

Just got 2 as well. I was put on the reserve list yesterday afternoon so i'd imagine they're near the end of the list now
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 91
Limerick Mariner
February 2, 2022, 11:15am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,704
Gold Stars: 136
Sold out again...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 91
forza ivano
February 2, 2022, 11:21am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,210
Gold Stars: 265
all 2500 sold!

they'd already got a lengthy reserve list 15 mins ago when i rang. Fortunately they had 1 odd single ticket left, so i was v. lucky as that's all i needed.

Vat and Fiddle here I come!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 91
Son of Cod
February 2, 2022, 11:28am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Bonkers support that. Can't wait. Hopefully we finally see another win on the road.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 91
Theimperialcoroner
February 2, 2022, 12:13pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,212
Gold Stars: 102
What’s bonkers is clubs are this level deciding they do not want additional customers through the door.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 91
Limerick Mariner
February 2, 2022, 12:55pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,704
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
What’s bonkers is clubs are this level deciding they do not want additional customers through the door.

Faceless bureaucrats restricting our personal freedoms behind the scenes?

Why have Leicester City been given 4,059 tickets for the Forest game the day after. Similar story as Boxing Day - Blackpool at Huddersfield had double the allocation we had for Halifax. As soon as the COVID restriction on capacity was lifted we should have been given 4k and then GTFC could sell them on an unrestricted basis from the outset.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 91
bedders78
February 2, 2022, 2:00pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +834
Gold Stars: 12
It's time for the club to start making a real fuss about this. There has been no trouble with supporters at any game, home or away, this season.

At the 2 biggest grounds in the league that could easily accommodate everyone who wished to see the game, we have been artificially restricted for no good reason while we watch teams in higher divisions in the same locality entertain double the number of supporters with no problems.

We are not hooligans, we just want to watch football. When I got my season ticket, it was with one eye on fixtures at the smaller grounds like King's Lynn, not grounds with capacities of 14k upwards that are less than half full.

Grim Outlook exile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 91
Croxton
February 2, 2022, 9:51pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,018
Gold Stars: 33
Thanks to the hard work in our ticket office I took delivery of my ticket today here in Sheffield. Thanks to Notts County my £14 (65+) seat has already cost £17.50.

On the plus side, I find that my return rail ticket direct to Nottingham is only £8.30. Happy face back on.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 91
Mariner9
February 2, 2022, 11:52pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +6
Quoted from bedders78
It's time for the club to start making a real fuss about this. There has been no trouble with supporters at any game, home or away, this season.

At the 2 biggest grounds in the league that could easily accommodate everyone who wished to see the game, we have been artificially restricted for no good reason while we watch teams in higher divisions in the same locality entertain double the number of supporters with no problems.

We are not hooligans, we just want to watch football. When I got my season ticket, it was with one eye on fixtures at the smaller grounds like King's Lynn, not grounds with capacities of 14k upwards that are less than half full.

You obviously didn't go to Dagenham...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 91
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Notts Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.