3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
aldi_01
November 13, 2021, 3:58am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Whilst it was Payne who indeed committed the act, from the response from the club it was clear Morais’ wasn’t entirely innocent…

Another wage robbing girl private brought in…he’ll be sat with his feet up taking a wage, he’s no intention of going anywhere nor will he ever play for us.

He showed signs of being a good player? May be he did but as pointed out, a one legged pensioner would’ve stood out in that side…another player consigned to the rubbish pit, forever linked to arguably the darkest period in the clubs history…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 28
jamesgtfc
November 13, 2021, 10:21am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,956
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Abdul19
I never bothered watching it again so could well be wrong, but wasn't Morais' crime at Bradford getting nutted?

It appeared that way on the pitch but we don't know what went on in the dressing room or if there was conflicts at Cheapside which culminated in Payne planting a weak headbutt on Morais.

On Payne, I see he's managed 0 goals in 11 games for Chesterfield whilst picking up 6 bookings.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 28
RonMariner
November 13, 2021, 4:11pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,668
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Away from the football aspect I thought it was interesting that before that game Macca said that nobody from the club booked the side a pre match meal and they had to travel round on the coach to find food, the last throughs of the Fenty reich I'm sure.

Shocking if true.  Sums up the previous regime perfectly.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 28
AndyDarloFC
November 17, 2021, 4:52pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
Rose has started our last couple of games and he’s been a class above. Dictates the play so easily, chipped in with a couple of assists too.

Happy we’ve extended his loan like, hopefully his decent run of games keeps on this weekend with another Darlo win.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 13 - 28
Northbank Mariner
November 17, 2021, 5:21pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from AndyDarloFC
Rose has started our last couple of games and he’s been a class above. Dictates the play so easily, chipped in with a couple of assists too.

Happy we’ve extended his loan like, hopefully his decent run of games keeps on this weekend with another Darlo win.

Ah, you can't have a 5G mast or weather making machine in Darlington then...
Keep him pal, he just looked a bit lost with us, may have been down to hollowhead but he just wouldn't fit into our team now.
It's actually quite a shame, Rose has had an half decent career and to fail at GTFC must have kicked him ..
You may well sign him in January, wouldn't surprise me in the least pal.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 28
arryarryarry
November 17, 2021, 5:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from aldi_01
Whilst it was Payne who indeed committed the act, from the response from the club it was clear Morais’ wasn’t entirely innocent…

Another wage robbing girl private brought in…he’ll be sat with his feet up taking a wage, he’s no intention of going anywhere nor will he ever play for us.

He showed signs of being a good player? May be he did but as pointed out, a one legged pensioner would’ve stood out in that side…another player consigned to the rubbish pit, forever linked to arguably the darkest period in the clubs history…

Morais played a ball down the line, Payne couldn't be arsed to go for it, Morais had a moan at Payne, Payne took exception to that and squared up to Morais and pushed his forehead into Morais' face.

The ref saw it and sent Payne off.

Neither player was good enough.
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 28
Theimperialcoroner
November 17, 2021, 5:55pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,190
Gold Stars: 102
Had a bizarre dream last night that Danny Rose was ripping up the Premier League playing for Stoke.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 28
BobbyCummingsTackle
November 17, 2021, 7:48pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,270
Gold Stars: 304
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Had a bizarre dream last night that Danny Rose was ripping up the Premier League playing for Stoke.

Jeez, that is bizarre. Totally nuts! It's completely beyond belief that Stoke would be in the Premier League.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 28
Son of Cod
November 18, 2021, 11:41am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
I also think the whole thing seemed harsh on Morais from an outsider's perspective. I thought he looked like a very tidy player when he first came in last season. Was by far the best crosser we had. Was a shame we never saw him and Hanson in the same team. He'd probably be more use than Grant/Wright/Scannell have been this season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 28
denni266
November 18, 2021, 12:25pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +696
Gold Stars: 132
It was strang what Hurst did , to Morais , Of course we dont know if there was any background to this  but  Hurst should have been the one ot say Oi you are being lazy and not picked him  And morias was only saying  what most players would have said.. And what Macca did last week was far more over the top  will he get told he wont play again .?    Smacks of favorites to me .  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst's outgoing loans

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.