coddy60
October 23, 2021, 1:29pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / -16
Approval: +652
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from gytone

My guess, and it's only a guess, is Taylor and efete, don't know who the winger could be though.

I believe, but I may be wrong, that those two share a house with one of our wingers...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 66
ClarkyGTFC
October 23, 2021, 2:03pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +411
Gold Stars: 5
Looking at the squad Taylor must be one
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 66
pontoonlew
October 23, 2021, 2:06pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +8,998
Gold Stars: 174
Big blow that, I said yesterday that only Taylor and McAtee don’t have back-ups that I’m comfortable with.

Lennys finishing is going to have to be a lot better than last week
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 66
Mariner_501
October 23, 2021, 2:10pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +227
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from DB

The freedom to wear a mask or not.
The freedom to help contain covid or not.
The freedom to pass covid on so that others will be ill.
The freedom to pass covid on so others will die.
The freedom to say I know my rights.
The freedom of choice!

Can still get it and pass it on even if vaccinated lol keep up
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 66
Maringer
October 23, 2021, 2:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,495
Gold Stars: 185
Less likely to pass it on if fully vaccinated though all bets are pretty much off if you're sharing a house with somebody who is infected. With a bit of luck, nobody else in the squad will test positive - assuming they are fully vaccinated, it will be relatively recently that they got their second jab due to the age of most of them so most should still be well-protected.

The wider issue isn't the thousands of people dying from Covid at present, it's the fact that the NHS is teetering on the brink. The number of beds has been reduced by 20 percent to try and stop Covid spreading in hospitals, but we were operating at bare bones level with pretty much no spare capacity before the pandemic hit. The backlog of people requiring treatment is growing right now, so the NHS already isn't coping and this in mid-October before we even get any bad weather!

With Covid cases, hospitalisations and deaths increasing again, things are getting worse and the failure to implement even the mild measures of 'Plan B' to try and keep Covid in check is a terrible failure. The booster programme won't save us because we're going too slow. Hopefully, it can be ramped up very quickly to give us a chance.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 66
Humbercod
October 23, 2021, 7:39pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,494
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Maringer
Less likely to pass it on if fully vaccinated though all bets are pretty much off if you're sharing a house with somebody who is infected. With a bit of luck, nobody else in the squad will test positive - assuming they are fully vaccinated, it will be relatively recently that they got their second jab due to the age of most of them so most should still be well-protected.

The wider issue isn't the thousands of people dying from Covid at present, it's the fact that the NHS is teetering on the brink. The number of beds has been reduced by 20 percent to try and stop Covid spreading in hospitals, but we were operating at bare bones level with pretty much no spare capacity before the pandemic hit. The backlog of people requiring treatment is growing right now, so the NHS already isn't coping and this in mid-October before we even get any bad weather!

With Covid cases, hospitalisations and deaths increasing again, things are getting worse and the failure to implement even the mild measures of 'Plan B' to try and keep Covid in check is a terrible failure. The booster programme won't save us because we're going too slow. Hopefully, it can be ramped up very quickly to give us a chance.

Quick get your boosters that’s sure to work!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 66
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
October 23, 2021, 7:41pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,824
Gold Stars: 553
Quoted from coddy60

I believe, but I may be wrong, that those two share a house with one of our wingers...

I misread this as ‘whingers’ and feared for the health of some of our regular posters.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 66
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › COVID again

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.