11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Humbercod
August 25, 2021, 10:01pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
I take it you’ve all heard of the 9/11 commission report?
An extract from the report -
[/b]The commission has concluded they "found no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution or senior Saudi officials individually funded [Al Qaeda]" to conspire in the attacks,[1] or that it funded the attackers![b]

Again official report guys! Unless you’ve solid evidence then blaming the Saudis or even the USA government etc is just well a conspiracy.
Do I believe the official report? On balance don’t know but I have to except all the other versions as being conspiracy theories.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 107
Humbercod
August 25, 2021, 10:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Stadium

A bizarre comment.
Please explain the "conspiracy" theory behind the facts provided.,
Thanks.

If you’ve got some evidential facts Stadium, then please share maybe start with RT news.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 107
DB
August 26, 2021, 8:28am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.47
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,042
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from Humbercod
I take it you’ve all heard of the 9/11 commission report?
An extract from the report -
[/b]The commission has concluded they "found no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution or senior Saudi officials individually funded [Al Qaeda]" to conspire in the attacks,[1] or that it funded the attackers![b]

Again official report guys! Unless you’ve solid evidence then blaming the Saudis or even the USA government etc is just well a conspiracy.
Do I believe the official report? On balance don’t know but I have to except all the other versions as being conspiracy theories.

Because it is an official report it does not mean there is any truth in it. I stopped believing in official reports years ago. Why? The police and Hillsborough come to mind quickly!

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 107
Rick12
August 26, 2021, 8:46am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from DB

Because it is an official report it does not mean there is any truth in it. I stopped believing in official reports years ago. Why? The police and Hillsborough come to mind quickly!

I only trust the divine source now DB that kick started this whole universe off.  I've been let down by so called  people I thought I could trust which includes political affiliations across the board. Painful experience is the best teacher.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 107
ginnywings
August 26, 2021, 8:54am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
The Saudi's have never been known to lie.

Even with a recording of them killing and dismembering a journalist, they lumped the blame onto 'rogue elements'.

The Saudi's literally get away with murder because they have lots of oil, obscene amounts of money and they like to spend it on big shiny weapons, not to mention cars, planes, boats, houses and football teams. They are good for business, so their transgressions are tolerated.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 107
Humbercod
August 26, 2021, 9:01am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from DB

Correct DB always question everything I tell my kids, but to blame the Saudi Arabia government or the House of Sauds has about as much credibility as the Mafia killing JFK. The definition of stupidity.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 107
Humbercod
August 26, 2021, 9:20am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings
The Saudi's have never been known to lie.

Even with a recording of them killing and dismembering a journalist, they lumped the blame onto 'rogue elements'.

The Saudi's literally get away with murder because they have lots of oil, obscene amounts of money and they like to spend it on big shiny weapons, not to mention cars, planes, boats, houses and football teams. They are good for business, so their transgressions are tolerated.

Yet not a peep from the Left as 100s of Saudi funded mosques that encourage the extreme version of Islam are springing up all over our towns and city’s, some of these eye sores are like palaces at a cost of millions. As the Muslim population accelerates with this Tory open door policy (over 800 illegals arrived by boat on Saturday if you didn’t know) We will see more of these Wahhabi mosques, more radicalisation, more terror attack, more British people suffering.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 107
DB
August 26, 2021, 2:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.47
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,042
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from Rick12
I only trust the divine source now DB that kick started this whole universe off.  I've been let down by so called  people I thought I could trust which includes political affiliations across the board. Painful experience is the best teacher.

You are a wise man, all others will let you down.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 107
Hagrid
August 26, 2021, 3:25pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,475
Gold Stars: 536
Bomb gone off at Kabul airport
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 107
Maringer
August 26, 2021, 4:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,621
Gold Stars: 185
Question is, who is responsible? I've heard reporting that Al Qaeda (or whatever their latest incarnation is named) might carry out such attacks to try and embarrass the Taliban who theoretically are the government and therefore in charge of security. On the other hand, you wouldn't put it past the Taliban to bomb some people they don't really like very much to discourage people trying to get out before the deadline expires.

A shiteshow whatever has occurred.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 107
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Afghanistan

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.