May 7, 2021, 4:41pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Completed the survey.

Harry the Haddock all day long for me.

Fish n Chips over the Pettit sausage for me, as I can’t honestly say I’ve eaten a Pettit sausage. But then why not go for both.

Great to see lots of questions about engagement with the community, and I think that’s vital to improving attendances and spirit in the town.

Also interested to see the ladies team question in there. I’ve never been to watch them play. Are they really any good and worth a look?

I’ve got a really great feeling about these new owners, and I hope it ends up being more fruitful than when I last got a good feeling about the club, when Holloway arrived. I am sure it will be.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 36
Perkins
May 7, 2021, 5:01pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
Done, a good survey.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 36
Limerick Mariner
May 7, 2021, 5:34pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,694
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
Completed the survey.

Fish n Chips over the Pettit sausage for me, as I can’t honestly say I’ve eaten a Pettit sausage. But then why not go for both.

Great to see lots of questions about engagement with the community, and I think that’s vital to improving attendances and spirit in the town.

Also interested to see the ladies team question in there. I’ve never been to watch them play. Are they really any good and worth a look?

I’ve got a really great feeling about these new owners, and I hope it ends up being more fruitful than when I last got a good feeling about the club, when Holloway arrived. I am sure it will be.

I'm not sure about this. Are we confident that the quality of Haddock and Chips (with mushy peas for me) can be maintained from the food outlets that could be accommodated in any Blundell Park fan zone. GTFC cannot be seen to be associated with second-rate Haddock. Whereas locally produced Lincolnshire sausage is easy - grill and keep warm - serve with onion and a wholemeal bap - a fine pre-match snack to go with a pint of Batemans...(I would prefer properly poured Dublin Guinness in a glass but clearly not going to happen in any Blundell Park Fan Zone)

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 36
Fillipe Noche
May 7, 2021, 5:40pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

I'm not sure about this. Are we confident that the quality of Haddock and Chips (with mushy peas for me) can be maintained from the food outlets that could be accommodated in any Blundell Park fan zone. GTFC cannot be seen to be associated with second-rate Haddock. Whereas locally produced Lincolnshire sausage is easy - grill and keep warm - serve with onion and a wholemeal bap - a fine pre-match snack to go with a pint of Batemans...(I would prefer properly poured Dublin Guinness in a glass but clearly not going to happen in any Blundell Park Fan Zone)

You are making me hungry 😋
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 36
KingstonMariner
May 7, 2021, 5:44pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I object strongly to seeing Pettit’s Inflatable Sausage! I know it’s 2021 but that’s a step too far.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 36
lukeo
May 7, 2021, 6:07pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 148
Filled in during my lunch break earlier. Enjoyed answering alot of it although at times it was difficult as I wasn't sure whether to answer it 'pre take over'
Overall another fantastic idea and I'm massively falling back in love with our club ♥
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 36
jamesgtfc
May 7, 2021, 6:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,957
Gold Stars: 190
Great to see some engagement and people willing to learn what we want as fans. Whether they act on our ideas or not, at least we feel valued at long last.

Not completed it yet but I would like to see the relationship with the media being much less strained than in recent years. I appreciate that is a two way street though...
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 36
promotion plaice
May 7, 2021, 7:39pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197

Got to question 21 and it wouldn't go any further when I clicked on Next  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 36
KingstonMariner
May 7, 2021, 7:51pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from promotion plaice

Got to question 21 and it wouldn't go any further when I clicked on Next  

Happened a couple of times to me when I didn’t answer questions that were either something I didn’t have an answer for or didn’t have a N/A option on the how do you want to pay for your season ticket.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 36
forza ivano
May 7, 2021, 8:08pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,169
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
Completed the survey.

Funny how Filipe has changed his tune since Phillip somehow managed to retain his place on the board

just saying......
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 36
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fans survey

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.