5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
essexexile
April 17, 2021, 5:54pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +186
Gold Stars: 1
Just watched iFollow post-match interviews, Hurst of course and Jay Matete, good to hear from him
Would like to hear from Rollin who had another stormer today
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 41
MarinerRob
April 17, 2021, 6:01pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,432
Gold Stars: 107
Rollin is such a pleasure to watch. Very calm and collected. It would be amazing to keep him but I dont think there is much chance of that, unfortunately!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 41
nightrider
April 17, 2021, 6:20pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
They all played well. Clifton played very well. Undroppable at the min and like Hewitt can play numerous positions. Lenny has to get a mention - ran his socks off all game. Still a phenomenal athlete even at 32.
We can stay up. But theyre gonna have to find their scoring boots

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 41
ginnywings
April 17, 2021, 6:59pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Think there's no doubt now that we are a much better side under PH  than under IH, despite what some posters have been saying. It was also good to see him apply ruthless discipline on the errant players this week, letting the rest of them know what will and won't be tolerated.

He's turned a rabble into a tough to beat team. Alas, I fear we have fun out of time to save our league status.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 41
arryarryarry
April 17, 2021, 11:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,039
Gold Stars: 117
Best performance of the season all round especially from Hanson who despite missing two good chances looked so much better in a front two rather than a front three so a big thank you to Payne.

Also thought the young Evan Khouri didn't look out of place.

Sadly all a bit too late I think and what will do for us is the failure to beat those teams around us especially at home.
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 41
BeijingMariner
April 18, 2021, 12:33am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
From the BW forum "I've no doubt there will be livid Grimsby fans because if they'd played like that all season there is no way they'd be in the bottom 2. They came at us like a spider monkey and got what they deserved."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 35 - 41
arryarryarry
April 18, 2021, 3:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,039
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from BeijingMariner
From the BW forum "I've no doubt there will be livid Grimsby fans because if they'd played like that all season there is no way they'd be in the bottom 2. They came at us like a spider monkey and got what they deserved."

I read similar comments on there plus a number having a go at their manager and some of the players even though they are 3rd in the table.

So not just a Grimsby fans reaction to crap displays.
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 41
promotion plaice
April 18, 2021, 6:41pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,087
Gold Stars: 200
Quoted from 4055
great win ,well done.  

I echo your thoughts emisar mate, just think you picked the wrong emoji  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 41
AussieMariner
April 18, 2021, 6:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +2,074
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from promotion plaice

I think that might be the squeaky bum omg I hope that one didn’t follow through emoji 😬
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 41
April 18, 2021, 7:36pm
Guest User
Quoted from promotion plaice

better,
Reply: 39 - 41
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.