Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Goodbye Stefan
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 179 Guests

Goodbye Stefan

This thread currently has 40,907 views. Print
18 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
geir
April 10, 2021, 5:02pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +19 / 0
Approval: +1,385
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from grimps
I’ve been saying for the last couple of months what does he ever do ?
I’m not sure I know enough about football to see what he brings to the game

Exactly what I have been thinking too. Hope to never see him in a Grimsby shirt again. Useless.

My non-football related blog: http://geirmykl.wordpress.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 175
FishOutOfWater
April 10, 2021, 5:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,575
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from ROKERITE
Did he headbutt his own teammate?

He did

Should have put the same effort in to chasing the loose pass that led to their argument
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 21 - 175
chipsandgravy
April 10, 2021, 5:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +3,632
Gold Stars: 38
To be honest, and before today's indiscretion,  I have been amazed how many times he has been picked. File under "the many lazy b@stards" to pull on a Town shirt. I would much rather have seen Jackson Jr been given more game time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 175
nightrider
April 10, 2021, 5:11pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
Dunno why there's so much hatred - he's still one of our top goals scorers  

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 175
GTFCNiles
April 10, 2021, 5:16pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +42
Gold Stars: 6
Please don't shoot the messenger...!

The Commentary on the FIFA Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players
(RSTP) provides examples of when a contract can be terminated for just cause. It
explicitly provides an example of a player who regularly argues and often fights with
teammates. However, it is the player’s persistent misconduct/breaches that enables the
club to terminate the contract with just cause. One incident of fighting with teammates
does not allow the club to terminate the contract.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 175
Teestogreen
April 10, 2021, 5:32pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -156
Gold Stars: 23
Seen the ‘limited’ footage of the Payne - Morais incident and it looks like Morais is aggressing and Payne passive - until the retaliatory head movement.
Just wonder why Morais needs to be so aggressive to a fellow player, whilst still on the pitch - when it appears the half time whistle has already been blown?

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 175
dapperz fun pub
April 10, 2021, 5:34pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,022
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from Teestogreen
Seen the ‘limited’ footage of the Payne - Morais incident and it looks like Morais is aggressing and Payne passive - until the retaliatory head movement.
Just wonder why Morais needs to be so aggressive to a fellow player, whilst still on the pitch - when it appears the half time whistle has already been blown?

If the lazy illegitimate would run abit perhaps Morais wouldn’t have got the hump
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 175
moosey_club
April 10, 2021, 5:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,292
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Teestogreen

Morais and Williams were both getting  frustrated with their games, the shape probably suited Williams but he was hardly passed to , Morais was on the wrong side and suffered as a result....I think that last passage was the last straw for him...trapped on his left foot with little help he played a ball into a fairly sensible area...Payne barely made an effort for it but put plenty of effort into complaining to Morais about the pass....if the game had carried on I think nothing would have come of it but right on the whistle gave both the chance to have another chip at each other

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 175
GTFC_85
April 10, 2021, 5:39pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +262
Gold Stars: 3
Laughable posters take a pop at Hurst after paynes sending off. Let's face it the team is far better than it was under Hollybobs. Its in the attacking third that's cost us all season. How the hell was Hurst expected to bring in a proven goal scorer in Jan. All of those are already playing with clubs. What he has done is made us harder to beat and organised with the shite he inherited. Manager stays for me. Payne is his own man and made his own choice to assault his own today. D!ck head
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 175
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
April 10, 2021, 5:43pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from moosey_club

Morais and Williams were both getting  frustrated with their games, the shape probably suited Williams but he was hardly passed to , Morais was on the wrong side and suffered as a result....I think that last passage was the last straw for him...trapped on his left foot with little help he played a ball into a fairly sensible area...Payne barely made an effort for it but put plenty of effort into complaining to Morais about the pass....if the game had carried on I think nothing would have come of it but right on the whistle gave both the chance to have another chip at each other

Having played at Valley Parade a couple of times it’s a long trek back to the tunnel in the corner. Particular when you’re losing!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 175
18 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Goodbye Stefan

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.