4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
DB
March 6, 2021, 5:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.57
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,831
Gold Stars: 382
I received a perfect cross from the right from the wife, perfectly placed in front of me. Worked well up top and relieved the pressure. It oused pleasure as it hit the back of my throat. The first goal of red wine to be followed by more.

Anybody else got anything better to nil the pain. I am willing to help, Guiness, bitter, lager, whisky, brandy noting is a problem.

On a serious note were in the sh!t.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Yossarian
March 6, 2021, 5:59pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,091
Gold Stars: 18
I' trying to remember a more crap season.

I've been watching town since early 80s.....  this is shocking.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 35
DB
March 6, 2021, 6:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Yossarian
I' trying to remember a more crap season.

I've been watching town since early 80s.....  this is shocking.

Shocking sounds like a compliment. I'm just having another slurp.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 35
moosey_club
March 6, 2021, 6:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,132
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from DB
I received a perfect cross from the right from the wife, perfectly placed in front of me. Worked well up top and relieved the pressure. It oused pleasure as it hit the back of my throat. The first goal of red wine to be followed by more.

Anybody else got anything better to nil the pain. I am willing to help, Guiness, bitter, lager, whisky, brandy noting is a problem.

On a serious note were in the sh!t.

Well you've changed your tune Mr Positivity  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 35
sonofmadeleymariner
March 6, 2021, 6:05pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,399
Gold Stars: 35
excrement ref didn't help peno that never was and a goal you could say the offside man could of had that struck off as well, but we only created 1 shot on target and that was the goal in 90mins.

Nothing Eastwood could do today a peno and a goal that bounced right in front of him.

Defence actualy looked solid today and much improved (not hard over the last couple I know, but still).

Coke might as well of not been on the pitch rarely mentioned and if he was supposed to be doing a sheilding roll I didn't see it, Metete as always looked to be creative but once again getting booked early and maybe lucky not to get himself sent off. El Mizouni is not a winger and we know that it would be unfair to say he had a bad game when out of position lets just say ineffective.

Captain Shop and Hanson looked a handful linked up well and with better service from having 2 proper wingers on not just one a CM and then a Left Back.

Hurst strange, negative and late subs as always pointless and ineffective. instead of an attack tricky winger he chose to make the Parslow manoeuvre 15 minutes early, bringing on a 4 goal a season striker on for arguably our best player on the pitch then a desperate throw of the dice when it was far too late.

Did I miss anything? Its hard to be motivated to watch the midweek game at the moment.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 35
DB
March 6, 2021, 6:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from moosey_club

Well you've changed your tune Mr Positivity  

But it's not the day before the match, and the the last die of the maths have not been cast. But I do recognise bad management when I see it, just like brining Bunney on. Still on a positive note the red wine is very good for dulling the brain. Might need a second bottle!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 35
DB
March 6, 2021, 6:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
excrement ref didn't help peno that never was and a goal you could say the offside man could of had that struck off as well, but we only created 1 shot on target and that was the goal in 90mins.

Nothing Eastwood could do today a peno and a goal that bounced right in front of him.

Defence actualy looked solid today and much improved (not hard over the last couple I know, but still).

Coke might as well of not been on the pitch rarely mentioned and if he was supposed to be doing a sheilding roll I didn't see it, Metete as always looked to be creative but once again getting booked early and maybe lucky not to get himself sent off. El Mizouni is not a winger and we know that it would be unfair to say he had a bad game when out of position lets just say ineffective.

Captain Shop and Hanson looked a handful linked up well and with better service from having 2 proper wingers on not just one a CM and then a Left Back.

Hurst strange, negative and late subs as always pointless and ineffective. instead of an attack tricky winger he chose to make the Parslow manoeuvre 15 minutes early, bringing on a 4 goal a season striker on for arguably our best player on the pitch then a desperate throw of the dice when it was far too late.

Did I miss anything? Its hard to be motivated to watch the midweek game at the moment.

How many fingers do I need to count the number of shoots on goal in the first half, and game as a total. Should I use my other hand as well, and before you say it I am not a masturbater..

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 35
Eastendmariner
March 6, 2021, 6:20pm
Mariners Trust Life Member
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Approval: +923
Gold Stars: 22
The highlights from Town v Huddersfield tape goes on to numb the pain and a  large amount of alcohol

Mariner Trust Life Member  

Seen the Mariners win AWAY at 70 league Grounds

Grounds Visited 281[img][/img]

Blundell Park a Training ground for bum ref's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 35
ska face
March 6, 2021, 6:26pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,217
Gold Stars: 812
Quoted from Steve Richards
Watched FGR pass and play football watched us hoof it! Bunny left wing ??? Scannell or Williams surely would be so much better if only Hurst wasn’t so committed to playing his own team. Saying that what is the point of any midfield when either the defenders are encouraged to or aren’t capable of anything more than hoofing it up the pitch. Dreadful!!!

Williams trains with this lot in front of Hurst all week. Probably says more about him than anyone else if he can’t force his way in?
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 35
Madeleymariner
March 6, 2021, 6:27pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +24 / -14
Approval: +2,986
Gold Stars: 49
Sat in bath with a glass of red wine trying get some positivity but all I can think of is will wife of bring me another glass if I run out and I get the feeling that the answer will be no
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 35
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just Back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.