4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
January 23, 2021, 2:56pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,933
Gold Stars: 505
Early. Gone to me room as i cant watch anymore, players have largely escaped criticism but they are gutless spineless dross with no pride. Equally all as bad as each other. I think we missed Waterfall badly at CB, he is a clogger but he organises, Send Preston Back, Bin off Rose Williams Green, Jackson Gibson, christ id get rid of the lot if we could. I dont buy into we sign a striker we’ll stay up, we dont create a thing. Im furious with JF & IH for what they have done but that performance today was a disgrace.
matete looked like he wants the ball and i thought he actually looked Ok
I’ve resigned myself to the drop now, just cant see a way out

Southend Port Vale Scunny. 0 goals 6 conceded barely a shot in each game, 1 point. Doomed.
Logged Online
Private Message
RonMariner
January 23, 2021, 3:03pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +41 / -7
Approval: +12,948
Gold Stars: 216
Quoted from Hagrid
Early. Gone to me room as i cant watch anymore, players have largely escaped criticism but they are gutless spineless dross with no pride. Equally all as bad as each other. I think we missed Waterfall badly at CB, he is a clogger but he organises, Send Preston Back, Bin off Rose Williams Green, Jackson Gibson, christ id get rid of the lot if we could. I dont buy into we sign a striker we’ll stay up, we dont create a thing. Im furious with JF & IH for what they have done but that performance today was a disgrace.
matete looked like he wants the ball and i thought he actually looked Ok
I’ve resigned myself to the drop now, just cant see a way out

Southend Port Vale Scunny. 0 goals 6 conceded barely a shot in each game, 1 point. Doomed.

Hard to argue with any of that.

We've had it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 33
headingly_mariner
January 23, 2021, 3:04pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,264
Gold Stars: 113
It’s been awful.
Completely agree about Waterfall, Menayese really struggled on debut.

I thought Rose and Williams added a bit 2nd half. Hewitt was utterly shocking and I really think Habergham looks way off being ready to play, Preston was better at left back.

We were very unlucky with the decisions for the 1st and 3rd goal but we still were nowhere near deserving anything from the game.  

Positive to see Hanson get 70 minutes.

Shame on you John Fenty, Philip Day and Ian Holloway. This is your mess!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 33
horsforthmariner
January 23, 2021, 3:05pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,569
Gold Stars: 8
Well I introduced my 4 day old baby boy to the mighty mariners today - he cried through the second half, I felt like doing the same
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 33
Ruston AT
January 23, 2021, 3:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +405
Gold Stars: 9

Come on Poojah, we need one of your letters.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 33
MuddyWaters
January 23, 2021, 3:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +46 / -25
Approval: +31,786
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from Ruston AT

Come on Poojah, we need one of your letters.

I don’t think that game told us anything we didn’t know.

The free kick was a worldly, the third was offside but no excuses, we’re rubbish and we know we are.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 33
HertsGTFC
January 23, 2021, 3:11pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,555
Gold Stars: 217
Around 5 mins before the end someone played a square ball to Hendrie it was about 3 metres in front of him but he made no real effort to get it, that tells you everything you need to know.

Other than the lad from Fleetwood the rest especially the few with EFL experience need to hang their heads in shame.

If it doesn’t mean to them what it means to us they need to see their agents and try and get a move, some of the current squad are very lucky that the supporters aren’t allowed in as they’d be destroyed by even the most fair minded of us.

Even with this amount of games left based on what we’re seeing we need a miracle.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 33
Rodley Mariner
January 23, 2021, 3:12pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,211
Gold Stars: 176
Quoted from horsforthmariner
Well I introduced my 4 day old baby boy to the mighty mariners today - he cried through the second half, I felt like doing the same

Congratulations to you Horsforth even if he's clearly a bloody Jonah 😉
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 33
Northbank Mariner
January 23, 2021, 3:13pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,380
Gold Stars: 170
I'm too f@cking annoyed to comment!!..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 33
jimgtfc
January 23, 2021, 3:17pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +4,973
Gold Stars: 38
I’ve had hope we could get out of this until today. I just can’t see a way out of this now.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 33
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.