Norseman
January 21, 2021, 1:08pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +286
Gold Stars: 48
Quoted from Norseman
I hope posters are correct .But does anyone think scunny or any other team are in a worse position than us .Yes we are not bottom yet but with southends recent form we will be .

2 Weeks into the transfer window and 1 player signed when teams all around us in league 2 are signing players and quality players looking at them .

Hurst sort of admitting it may not happen as he is finding it difficult to secure players

I

Are the 6 who red crossed this doing so because they dont like the comment .If its that you disagree please let us know why .So we can debate it rather than just red crossing

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 31
Norseman
January 21, 2021, 1:09pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +286
Gold Stars: 48
Quoted from Norseman
I hope posters are correct .But does anyone think scunny or any other team are in a worse position than us .Yes we are not bottom yet but with southends recent form we will be .

2 Weeks into the transfer window and 1 player signed when teams all around us in league 2 are signing players and quality players looking at them .

Hurst sort of admitting it may not happen as he is finding it difficult to secure players

I

Are the 6 who red crossed this doing so because they dont like the comment .If its that you disagree please let us know why .So we can debate it rather than just red crossing

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 31
ginnywings
January 22, 2021, 7:28pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,119
Gold Stars: 548
Salford 1 up v Harrogate. Hope it stays that way, keeps another club down there with us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 31
DB
January 22, 2021, 7:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,000
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from Norseman

Hello Norseman, may I initiate you into the land of red X world. Firstly as you will find out, as I did that the X gang are not fans or supporters of Town. Regardless of how positive or optimistic your comment are they will only give you a X.

This is not because of your comments but for their own juvenile glorification. Everybody in this democratic society is entitled to a view, but it is how you express the view that counts. You will find that somewhere around 95%+ are genuine supporting fans with the interest of Town at heart. If they disagree they'll tell you why which is very pleasing because you know why they don't agree with you .

Unfortunately we then have the X band. Now, in my opinion, they are nothing but morons. You could of course describe them as ars..h.es but then your anus is very efficient at distributing excrement; which of  is useful to get the toxins etc. They are not Sh.t of course because they are not useful.

So please don't bite because it fuels their low down ego upon which they are looking up to the gutter. Above that on the way to utopia are the true passionate Town Fans. Thinking of a) survival and b) promotion next year.

So X band how do you mark this post? A big X means you disagree so what you are saying is the post is right. On the other hand a tick means you agree..

As for you Norseman nil carborundum desperandum.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 31
forza ivano
January 22, 2021, 7:47pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,172
Gold Stars: 265
suspect that Hurst has been none too impressed with what he's been left by Holloway. In his preview he sounded quite astounded by the length of contracts that had been given out to players who still need to prove themselves. i don't know if he included George Williams in this, but was certainly aimed at Jackson and Gibson
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 31
ginnywings
January 22, 2021, 8:44pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from forza ivano
suspect that Hurst has been none too impressed with what he's been left by Holloway. In his preview he sounded quite astounded by the length of contracts that had been given out to players who still need to prove themselves. i don't know if he included George Williams in this, but was certainly aimed at Jackson and Gibson

Yeah, just listened to it and that comment stood out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 31
forza ivano
January 22, 2021, 8:54pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,172
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from ginnywings

Yeah, just listened to it and that comment stood out.

am i right in saying that they didn't cover the signing of Matete? Heard the stuff straight off about Mayonnaise, but nothing our Lambef geeza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 31
Hagrid
January 22, 2021, 8:57pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,389
Gold Stars: 534
Is that on the town ifollow interview chaps?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 31
ginnywings
January 22, 2021, 9:17pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from Hagrid
Is that on the town ifollow interview chaps?

Yeah.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 31
ginnywings
January 22, 2021, 9:19pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from forza ivano

am i right in saying that they didn't cover the signing of Matete? Heard the stuff straight off about Mayonnaise, but nothing our Lambef geeza

Yes, the Matete signing was mentioned.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunny v Town

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.