Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Wot? No prematch interview?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 112 Guests

Wot? No prematch interview?

This thread currently has 3,898 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
December 1, 2020, 9:58am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,080
Gold Stars: 200
Quoted from Teesknees
I thought he's just complaining again about the same things he did last week, without realising it's the interview prior to Tranmere game! Wish they'd move away from the main road when they interview him, it's so noisy!

You'd think they would have worked that one out by now wouldn't you, sometimes you can hardly hear what Ollie is saying  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
promotion plaice
December 4, 2020, 12:24am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,080
Gold Stars: 200
Quoted from Teesknees
Wish they'd move away from the main road when they interview him, it's so noisy!

At last, Ollie's Pre Colchester Press Conference was done inside, probably because it rained all day but far better. You could still hear the traffic noise but it wasn't overpowering like it usually is.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
arryarryarry
December 4, 2020, 3:13am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,040
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from promotion plaice

At last, Ollie's Pre Colchester Press Conference was done inside, probably because it rained all day but far better. You could still hear the traffic noise but it wasn't overpowering like it usually is.

One of his better ones I thought.

A couple of points I picked up. Watching I think the first goal, what the hell was Clifton doing?

Secondly it looks like Max Wright is quite injury prone which is a big shame as I think currently he is a very important player for us, probably because he is such a commited player.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
Tommy
December 4, 2020, 1:32pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,866
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from arryarryarry

One of his better ones I thought.

A couple of points I picked up. Watching I think the first goal, what the hell was Clifton doing?

Secondly it looks like Max Wright is quite injury prone which is a big shame as I think currently he is a very important player for us, probably because he is such a commited player.

I've been thinking the same this week. We don't appear to be able to get more than a couple of games out of him before he breaks down.

I suppose it is common for sprinters or players with explosive movements like that to be more susceptible to muscle injuries. It's just s shame if it's going to plague him throughout his career. Without checking, he must have only played a similar amount of minutes as Hanson this season.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
forza ivano
December 4, 2020, 5:33pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,282
Gold Stars: 266
Think we might get a hurst like' keep us shape' performance tomorrow.
Wonder if he might go with a 5 man midfield  to shore things up .
Also took from the interview that some of the loanees will be going back ,especially as he thinks our youngsters have more to offer
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Wot? No prematch interview?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.