Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, November 30, 2020, 3:42pm
Ive just sat down to have my twice weekly laugh at Ollie's interviews and cant find a link to one anywhere for tomorrows match.

Im thinking he may do one tomorrow morning now, as there is no mention of anyone from the Tellywag going down to Cheapside today.
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 30, 2020, 4:28pm; Reply: 1

It's just come up on the GTFC Official Site   ;)

Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, November 30, 2020, 4:29pm; Reply: 2
Just listen to the last one and insert Exeter for Crawley and ****, (Player) for Ohman. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Posted by: Teesknees, November 30, 2020, 4:48pm; Reply: 3
I thought he's just complaining again about the same things he did last week, without realising it's the interview prior to Tranmere game! Wish they'd move away from the main road when they interview him, it's so noisy!
Posted by: monkeyboy, November 30, 2020, 6:41pm; Reply: 4
He seemed a bit annoyed in the interview to be fair. Not his normal self.

Said fans getting fed up with him talking about covid.
Think he needs to ignore the minority of idiot fans we seem to have and donโ€™t look at social media.
Posted by: thefish, November 30, 2020, 7:46pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from monkeyboy
He seemed a bit annoyed in the interview to be fair. Not his normal self.

Said fans getting fed up with him talking about covid.
Think he needs to ignore the minority of idiot fans we seem to have and donโ€™t look at social media.

Or stop regularly talking about Covid....
Posted by: Tommy, November 30, 2020, 9:06pm; Reply: 6
To be fair, they just keep asking him about it too though don't they.

On the interview today (the ifollow one) whoever the interviewer is tries to ask him what he thinks about the upcoming fixture schedule of 2 games a week again. We know what he thinks about it, and they've probably asked him a dozen times already this season. Think of some better questions.
Posted by: Croxton, November 30, 2020, 11:09pm; Reply: 7
I think he may be struggling with the hard choices he has to make before the January window. Several references to resilience and sentences ending 'they will be gone'. He clearly wasn't in a mood to chat so best to keep it short.
Not sure why we have to have a video or audio pre match. A brief statement about player availability on twitter etc. would be enough. Post match is a different kettle of fish.
Posted by: grimsby pete, December 1, 2020, 9:35am; Reply: 8
He looked a bit drunk  off with all the stupid questions he gets ask every week.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), December 1, 2020, 9:47am; Reply: 9
Quoted from thefish

Or stop regularly talking about Covid....

He never mentioned Covid until the interviewer asked him about it.

Posted by: promotion plaice, December 1, 2020, 9:58am; Reply: 10
Quoted from Teesknees
I thought he's just complaining again about the same things he did last week, without realising it's the interview prior to Tranmere game! Wish they'd move away from the main road when they interview him, it's so noisy!

You'd think they would have worked that one out by now wouldn't you, sometimes you can hardly hear what Ollie is saying   8)

Posted by: promotion plaice, December 4, 2020, 12:24am; Reply: 11
Quoted from Teesknees
Wish they'd move away from the main road when they interview him, it's so noisy!

At last, Ollie's Pre Colchester Press Conference was done inside, probably because it rained all day but far better. You could still hear the traffic noise but it wasn't overpowering like it usually is.

Posted by: arryarryarry, December 4, 2020, 3:13am; Reply: 12
Quoted from promotion plaice

At last, Ollie's Pre Colchester Press Conference was done inside, probably because it rained all day but far better. You could still hear the traffic noise but it wasn't overpowering like it usually is.

One of his better ones I thought.

A couple of points I picked up. Watching I think the first goal, what the hell was Clifton doing?

Secondly it looks like Max Wright is quite injury prone which is a big shame as I think currently he is a very important player for us, probably because he is such a commited player.
Posted by: Tommy, December 4, 2020, 1:32pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from arryarryarry

One of his better ones I thought.

A couple of points I picked up. Watching I think the first goal, what the hell was Clifton doing?

Secondly it looks like Max Wright is quite injury prone which is a big shame as I think currently he is a very important player for us, probably because he is such a commited player.

I've been thinking the same this week. We don't appear to be able to get more than a couple of games out of him before he breaks down.

I suppose it is common for sprinters or players with explosive movements like that to be more susceptible to muscle injuries. It's just s shame if it's going to plague him throughout his career. Without checking, he must have only played a similar amount of minutes as Hanson this season.
Posted by: forza ivano, December 4, 2020, 5:33pm; Reply: 14
Think we might get a hurst like' keep us shape' performance tomorrow.
Wonder if he might go with a 5 man midfield  to shore things up .
Also took from the interview that some of the loanees will be going back ,especially as he thinks our youngsters have more to offer
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 2:09pm