4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Jarmo.Is.God
February 17, 2020, 12:08pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
How has it all changed so much, in such a short period of time?

I was a big fan of MJ, and was gutted when he went, but looking where we are now, it's all for the best.

For me, the majority of players he have signed have all been huge for us

Glennon, Class above, best LB since Townsend, and will have a great career
Benson, Ooses class, brave, clever on the ball, and has a real eye for a pass, a rear quality at this level
Clarke, Best one for me, how have Plymouth let him go? I know they are doing well, but this player would be comfortable in league 1, or am I getting carried away?
Grandin, Tilley & Garmston all need game time before saying that they are world beaters, but all showed quality in the limited time so far.

But he's got Vernam playing. something we all knew he had, but never really delivered
Pollock has so much confidence for a young lad, and I think that Waterfall is playing a huge part in that, IH has mentioned a few times how good Waterfall is off the pitch.
Whitehouse, wasn't really a stand out player for me, did a job, but nothing more, but all of a sudden, he's starting, he's scoring, and he's making a massive difference

How can 1 man, make such a huge difference to players and us fans?
Logged Offline
Private Message
aldi_01
February 17, 2020, 12:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I think it’s clear theres a plan and a vision. Dare I say a plan b when it’s not working too.

I’m in the category of ‘not getting carried away’ but there has been a clear shift in morale and attitude. May be the players really didn’t like Jolley, may be he was just a Bignot in a better suit? May be he was shite. May be he couldn’t communicate what he wanted. May be the leadership of the club is so rotten and Jolley couldn’t ignore that and modelled the same behaviour.

Who knows?

I think attitude has been much improved and with that comes performances. May be some players needed smoke blowing up their bottom. Perhaps some needed to be told some honest truths, it also helps that the likes of Glennon and Benson are a cut above in ability...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 37
Kris2
February 17, 2020, 12:30pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,634
Gold Stars: 136
Different players will respond to different managers, IH does seem to have an infectious enthusiasm and drive that is inspiring. The main difference I'm noticing besides some of his transfer business being very good is the way the team plays. We look like a team that wants to win and keeps pushing through the game even if things don't always come off and mistakes are made we keep trying. For a long time  it felt like as soon as the other team scores first it's going to be a struggle. The experience and tactical knowledge probably are helping a lot too, I think IH has managed to out think other managers on a few occasions and beat their plan. He hasn't always got it right and he's the first to admit when he didn't.

MJ was a nice bloke and I believe he always had good intentions at the club but seemed way out of his depth and his lack of experience in management caught up to him. I think his exit ultimately showed how out of his depth he was when he lost his excrement at the media and lost the trust of the board in the process and quit when they questioned his professionalism too. He was obviously getting a lot of things wrong tactically and other teams had our number and couldn't figure out what to do, he didn't like that being rubbed in his face every week by journalists.

IH is known to be very media savvy and has a lot of experience with press conferences so he handles things much better and the media tend to be on his side where as MJ just didn't seem ready for dealing with the PR side of things as all his experience was in coaching.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 37
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
February 17, 2020, 12:41pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
I was never a fan of the great con merchant MJ.  Attila the Hun would have been an improvement on his management and football style. This is borne out by the comments of Vernam last week for example.

But IH is a different beast altogether. He is a football man and a people man. He is exactly what a club like ours needs and like any good manager he communicates with authority but without patronising or belittling. What a pleasant change.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 37
Chazzer
February 17, 2020, 3:19pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Approval: +90
What an inspiration he is to Grimsby, the town as well as the club, he's put a big buzz and boost into everything. People like him are few and far between and are worth their weight in gold.

He did it to Blackpool before and instilled a sense of self-belief and feel-good factor that can't be taught or bought. Even cynics have to concede this point for however long it continues and hopefully the rest of the season and beyond.

Do any of you remember when Jack Charlton took up the ROI manager job and turned a mediocre team into world-beaters? This is similar stuff what Ollie brings: "Put em under pressure"!

Ole ole ole

Smile and give your face a holiday - Jerry Cronin
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 37
Mayaman
February 17, 2020, 3:40pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,400
Gold Stars: 74
You forgot Hendrie.  Steadily improving and confidence is growing. A goal last week, a couple of shots on Saturday , including a 35 yard drilled shot which unfortunately a little too straight.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 37
MuddyWaters
February 17, 2020, 3:49pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,234
Gold Stars: 235
Ollie gets the best out of people, MJ tried to manage from a coaching manual. No way would he have signed a maverick like Billy Clarke because he wouldn’t have been able to control him, the same way as he didn’t get the best out of Chas. Confidence is key and players are now being allowed to make the odd mistake as long as they get more rights than wrongs. Just a different mentality, that’s all.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 37
mimma
February 17, 2020, 3:54pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,564
Gold Stars: 78
Asking players to play football is the answer to your question.

Under Slade and Jolley players looked like they weren't enjoying their football, you didn't see them smiling much. Telling players to defend and get back and not let them express themselves couldn't have been much fun.

Now Ollie has released them from these defensive shackles and told them to attack all the time and it shows in the players body language.  Christ, we even leave a player up when defending a corner and winning! We might concede more but we will score a lot more.

It's the nearest we been to Buckley football since he left.

Long may it continue.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 37
lew chaterleys lover
February 17, 2020, 4:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,716
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from mimma
Asking players to play football is the answer to your question.

Under Slade and Jolley players looked like they weren't enjoying their football, you didn't see them smiling much. Telling players to defend and get back and not let them express themselves couldn't have been much fun.

Now Ollie has released them from these defensive shackles and told them to attack all the time and it shows in the players body language.  Christ, we even leave a player up when defending a corner and winning! We might concede more but we will score a lot more.

It's the nearest we been to Buckley football since he left.

Long may it continue.

I don't care what Slade or Jolleys stats told them - bringing back every player for a corner is completely stupid. Every time the ball is cleared it just comes straight back so basically the defence has to clear 2 crosses instead of one.

The stats might show a marginal decrease in goals conceded but do they show the number of counter attacks set up by the player or players left upfield?
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 37
Patrick kavanagh
February 17, 2020, 6:41pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +26
A proper manager who gets the very best out of what he has available, you can see the players would run through a brick wall for the bloke,
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 37
chrissy
February 17, 2020, 6:49pm

I LOVE GRIMSBY TOWN
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +563
Ollie has a wealth of experience both in playing and management, Jolley's knowledge was gained in the classroom and coaching youths and he himself said results were not important at that level.

I LOVE GRIMSBY TOWN

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 37
austrianmariner
February 17, 2020, 7:03pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +15
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
How has it all changed so much, in such a short period of time?

I was a big fan of MJ, and was gutted when he went, but looking where we are now, it's all for the best.

For me, the majority of players he have signed have all been huge for us

Glennon, Class above, best LB since Townsend, and will have a great career
Benson, Ooses class, brave, clever on the ball, and has a real eye for a pass, a rear quality at this level
Clarke, Best one for me, how have Plymouth let him go? I know they are doing well, but this player would be comfortable in league 1, or am I getting carried away?
Grandin, Tilley & Garmston all need game time before saying that they are world beaters, but all showed quality in the limited time so far.

But he's got Vernam playing. something we all knew he had, but never really delivered
Pollock has so much confidence for a young lad, and I think that Waterfall is playing a huge part in that, IH has mentioned a few times how good Waterfall is off the pitch.
Whitehouse, wasn't really a stand out player for me, did a job, but nothing more, but all of a sudden, he's starting, he's scoring, and he's making a massive difference

How can 1 man, make such a huge difference to players and us fans?

This is the first time I've posted on here...

I think the big difference that Ollie knows what he is doing. Living in Austria I don't get to go to Blundell Park so I don't know what the atmosphere was like after MJ came in and saved the club from relegation, but I do watch almost every game online and from what I saw was a steady decline under MJ. He was absolutely clueless and with the exception of the odd game (Exeter away?) there were no tactics, no passion and no idea on the pitch and that was all down to the manager MJ. The players he brought in were decent but he couldn't get them to perform.

There was a post on here a couple of weeks ago flagging up Ollie's record, and yes it might not be a full on stellar one as afar as win percentages go, but what he has had is (relative) success and has gained experience elsewhere within the footballing pyramid as a manager. The likes of Laws, Woods, Groves, Rodgers, and Jolley had zero experience and it showed.    

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 37
jock dock tower
February 17, 2020, 7:12pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Even if you're not a football person, if you have good people skills you cam folk respond well to you. If you have both these things, with IH seems to have it's the perfect combination. Big Lawrie Mac was another who knew the benefits of good man to man handling as well as developed communication skills.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 37
February 17, 2020, 7:14pm
Guest User
Quoted from austrianmariner
This is the first time I've posted on here...

I think the big difference that Ollie knows what he is doing. Living in Austria I don't get to go to Blundell Park so I don't know what the atmosphere was like after MJ came in and saved the club from relegation, but I do watch almost every game online and from what I saw was a steady decline under MJ. He was absolutely clueless and with the exception of the odd game (Exeter away?) there were no tactics, no passion and no idea on the pitch and that was all down to the manager MJ. The players he brought in were decent but he couldn't get them to perform.

There was a post on here a couple of weeks ago flagging up Ollie's record, and yes it might not be a full on stellar one as afar as win percentages go, but what he has had is (relative) success and has gained experience elsewhere within the footballing pyramid as a manager. The likes of Laws, Woods, Groves, Rodgers, and Jolley had zero experience and it showed.    

For a first post, I'd say you've nailed it pretty well.

Welcome to the (globally visible) part of being a Town fan.
Reply: 13 - 37
austrianmariner
February 17, 2020, 7:31pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +15
Quoted from 137

For a first post, I'd say you've nailed it pretty well.

Welcome to the (globally visible) part of being a Town fan.

Cheers Chiangmai!! I'm originally from t'other end of the A15 (Barton) and got to see Town under Buckley (twice), Laws, Lawrence and first bit of Groves, before moving here in 2003 so it has been quite sad seeing the slow demise from afar. But hopefully now with Ollie in charge things can start to move upwards steadily and consistently.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 37
ginnywings
February 17, 2020, 7:48pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,111
Gold Stars: 548

Cheers Chiangmai!! I'm originally from t'other end of the A15 (Barton) and got to see Town under Buckley (twice), Laws, Lawrence and first bit of Groves, before moving here in 2003 so it has been quite sad seeing the slow demise from afar. But hopefully now with Ollie in charge things can start to move upwards steadily and consistently.  

You got out at the right time, lucky sod.

Welcome.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 37
dicko995
February 17, 2020, 7:53pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -259
Gold Stars: 21
To be honest, its getting a bit too much now. Ollie is everywhere, good for publicity, but it can only go so far when you think that enough is enough and lets just get on with it. He,s everywhere like a rash. Ok, hes a brilliant manager and we get where he,s going with the Club, but everywhere you look, hes there. Calm it all down and lets get on with it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 37
Northbank Mariner
February 17, 2020, 8:02pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from dicko995
To be honest, its getting a bit too much now. Ollie is everywhere, good for publicity, but it can only go so far when you think that enough is enough and lets just get on with it. He,s everywhere like a rash. Ok, hes a brilliant manager and we get where he,s going with the Club, but everywhere you look, hes there. Calm it all down and lets get on with it.

Sorry Dicko but you're miles off the mark...after enduring years of shite with this club I, and probably loads more, are soaking all this positivity, brilliant PR and feel good factor up that Holloway is singlehandedly bringing to our club..long may it bloody continue too!!..fill your glass half full for a change!!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 37
jamesgtfc
February 17, 2020, 9:58pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,955
Gold Stars: 190
As much as IH is old school, he is a man manager. He knows how to keep the right people happy (Grandin and Clarke resigning for him evidence that).

Sean Dyche knows how his players best respond to instructions. Some need a rocket, some need an arm around them and others respond best when someone else delivers the message. "My way or the highway" never works.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 37
February 17, 2020, 11:31pm
Guest User
Quoted from dicko995

I think Ollie's in agreement with you.

Not a problem we're used to...but it's not the worst "problem" to have.

UTMM
Reply: 19 - 37
Jarmo.Is.God
February 18, 2020, 9:48am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from dicko995

Yeah you're right, he's doing all this publicity and we are losing on the pitch, he needs to stop and concentrate!

Since his real 1st game in charge he has the following record

W - 4
D - 3
L - 2

15 points from 9 games. average of 1.66 PPG

over 46 games, average of 1.66 points will get you 76/77 points.

Last season, that would be 4th, 3/2 points off automatic...

So I agree totally, he needs to crack on and look what Klopp Is doing and average 3 Points per game as this current form isn't good enough
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 37
February 18, 2020, 9:56am
Guest User

Welcome to the Fishy...........from a fellow Bartonian!

Reply: 21 - 37
A Brace Of Tees
February 19, 2020, 6:46pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +701
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Chazzer
What an inspiration he is to Grimsby, the town as well as the club, he's put a big buzz and boost into everything. People like him are few and far between and are worth their weight in gold.

He did it to Blackpool before and instilled a sense of self-belief and feel-good factor that can't be taught or bought. Even cynics have to concede this point for however long it continues and hopefully the rest of the season and beyond.

Do any of you remember when Jack Charlton took up the ROI manager job and turned a mediocre team into world-beaters? This is similar stuff what Ollie brings: "Put em under pressure"!

Ole ole ole

Have to take issue with your last sentence - the only thing Ollie has in common with Jack Charlton is his lack of hair. Charlton's managerial career consisted of brutal, route one "football" every time, whereas Ollie's teams have always played an attractive, expansive style. So glad we've now got this man in charge - you can sense the pride returning to our club on an almost daily basis.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 37
friskneymariner
February 19, 2020, 7:09pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
When I was at Teesside Polytechnic and Jack Charlton was manager of Middlesbrough he came in a gave a lecture much more insightful and reflective than you may think.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 37
Abdul19
February 19, 2020, 10:45pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,552
Gold Stars: 215
Quoted from A Brace Of Tees

Have to take issue with your last sentence - the only thing Ollie has in common with Jack Charlton is his lack of hair. Charlton's managerial career consisted of brutal, route one "football" every time, whereas Ollie's teams have always played an attractive, expansive style. So glad we've now got this man in charge - you can sense the pride returning to our club on an almost daily basis.

And with Billy Clarke in our side, we've got more Irish players  

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 37
KingstonMariner
February 19, 2020, 11:20pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Abdul19

And with Billy Clarke in our side, we've got more Irish players  

Don’t forget Macca.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 37
KingstonMariner
February 19, 2020, 11:21pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
And Ludwig O’Man

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 37
Rik e B
February 19, 2020, 11:44pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
And Podge.... Oh wait, dam.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 37
Chazzer
February 20, 2020, 9:33am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Approval: +90
Quoted from A Brace Of Tees

You missed my point, I wasn't referring to the style of play. It was results that changed from an inspirational pragmatic manager. Charlton took over a team that were in the shadows internationally and brought them into the top 10 in FIFA World rankings. That was sensational at the time. What I meant was that he instilled a self-belief and confidence into a team primarily of journeymen footballers and they came out expecting to win every game even against the likes of Brazil and Germany.

I'm getting a similar sense of this with Ollie and we can see the difference already.

Smile and give your face a holiday - Jerry Cronin
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 37
pen penfras
February 20, 2020, 10:23am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -127
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from Rik e B
And Podge.... Oh wait, dam.

Yea, I was thinking what we really need is a striker who's played all but one game for the second lowest scorers in the division.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 37
bedders78
February 20, 2020, 12:23pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +834
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from Chazzer

You missed my point, I wasn't referring to the style of play. It was results that changed from an inspirational pragmatic manager. Charlton took over a team that were in the shadows internationally and brought them into the top 10 in FIFA World rankings. That was sensational at the time. What I meant was that he instilled a self-belief and confidence into a team primarily of journeymen footballers and they came out expecting to win every game even against the likes of Brazil and Germany.

I'm getting a similar sense of this with Ollie and we can see the difference already.

A large part of Big Jack's success down to his expertise in genealogy

Grim Outlook exile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 37
golfer
February 21, 2020, 3:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 115
Found a page out of Jolly's notebook - how things have changed - " Macca pass to Davis ,Davis kick in air to Rose,  Rose run down left wing,stop near corner flag, nearly fall over ball to fool defender, pass back to Ring, pass lovely ball to Hanson, Hanson head ball down to Green, Green trap ball at 3rd attempt to give defender false sense of security and then smack defender in face with arm, pass ball to Wright, Wright beat 4 men then allow yourself to be fouled, Wright take quick free kick to Rose, Rose back pass to Ring Ring lovely square ball to Clifton. Clifton stand still until attacker creeps up behind and let him take ball off you, Allow attacker to shoot so that Macca can save. Macca pass to Davis, Davis kick in air to Rose, Rose run down left wing,stop near corner flag ----

Olly pre match notes - " Keep ball on fking ground, score fking goals and run till you fking drop -OR ELSE !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 37
barralad
February 21, 2020, 3:24pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from bedders78

A large part of Big Jack's success down to his expertise in genealogy

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 37
barralad
February 21, 2020, 3:39pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
I think it's a shame in some ways that the natural thing is to make a comparison. Mr Jolly was as history will bear out the right appointment at the right time. We may not have been certainties for relegation under Slade but by God we were heading that way. The fact that he was able to turn around our fortunes (however lucky that might have been (thinking Swindon away!) means that I will always have a soft spot for the time he spent here.
On a more personal level he was extremely supportive of The Trust both with his own time and making players available for our events-something we never had during Slade's ill-starred tenure.
For what it's worth I agree with RRFC about his lack of experience finding him out and it would appear at least so far that the decision to leave/finish his time here was a good one.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 37
rancido
February 21, 2020, 3:48pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,572
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from barralad
I think it's a shame in some ways that the natural thing is to make a comparison. Mr Jolly was as history will bear out the right appointment at the right time. We may not have been certainties for relegation under Slade but by God we were heading that way. The fact that he was able to turn around our fortunes (however lucky that might have been (thinking Swindon away!) means that I will always have a soft spot for the time he spent here.
On a more personal level he was extremely supportive of The Trust both with his own time and making players available for our events-something we never had during Slade's ill-starred tenure.
For what it's worth I agree with RRFC about his lack of experience finding him out and it would appear at least so far that the decision to leave/finish his time here was a good one.

I agree that his lack of experience caught him out. He will have learnt all the theory in his coaching qualifications but he needed time to apply that and correct things to achieve a more practical approach. Maybe two or three seasons with a run of the mill non-league club would have helped him to gain that experience as opposed to a league club with a fan base and club that had high expectations of promotion ( and rightly so ).

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 37
HertsGTFC
February 21, 2020, 9:25pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,909
Gold Stars: 228

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 37
HertsGTFC
February 21, 2020, 9:36pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,909
Gold Stars: 228

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 37
oochiad
February 21, 2020, 9:44pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,716
Gold Stars: 27
Fantastic stuff! Well done Macca!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 37
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Whats changed

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.