10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 2:39pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
Quoted from Marinerz93

Oh the fake offence again, the reference was to when you were at school not now, or is that your guilty mind weighting on you. If you are thinking like that maybe you should be on some sort of register, and please stay away from schools until you get help.

I said I wasn't offended, but I certainly find it disgusting.  You say it, its obviously in your head or you wouldn't post it, but I am the one who needs "help"?  

Interesting logic  

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 90
Marinerz93
January 19, 2020, 2:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Stevie Cammack

I said I wasn't offended, but I certainly find it disgusting.  You say it, its obviously in your head or you wouldn't post it, but I am the one who needs "help"?  

Interesting logic  

It's plain to see I've touched a nerve and probably got it spot on with what happened to the girl you liked at school, when you were at school (to clarify lets say when you were 16) you are deeply fake offended otherwise you wouldn't fake protest so much.

Your a troll, you need help.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 90
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 2:48pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

It's plain to see I've touched a nerve and probably got it spot on with what happened to the girl you liked at school, when you were at school (to clarify lets say when you were 16) you are deeply fake offended otherwise you wouldn't fake protest so much.

Your a troll, you need help.

If you really want an answer to this "joke", then no, nobody ever performed a sex act on a girl I fancied during my schooldays, and then forced me to smell their fingers afterwards.  Christ.  How is this stuff even in your head?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 90
LH
January 19, 2020, 2:50pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,503
Gold Stars: 173
Are you both going to be honest with your colleagues tomorrow when they ask what you’ve been doing over the weekend or say something less embarrassing like sitting in the bushes with your binoculars near a play area?
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 90
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 2:50pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from LH
Are you both going to be honest with your colleagues tomorrow when they ask what you’ve been doing over the weekend or say something less embarrassing like sitting in the bushes with your binoculars near a play area?

I would really love you to point out where I am out of order Mr. Moderator.  This fellas nuts.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 90
Northbank Mariner
January 19, 2020, 2:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Enough now..Stevie winds people up (he's had many a bit off me and now I chose to ignore, apart from last night when I was p!ssed) maybe you should too..
You'll just be another keyboard warrior he's getting under the skin of...takes the bigger man to walk away...
Let's see what the season end brings and maybe we'll all get to have the last laugh, who knows...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 90
Marinerz93
January 19, 2020, 2:52pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Stevie Cammack

If you really want an answer to this "joke", then no, nobody ever performed a sex act on a girl I fancied during my schooldays, and then forced me to smell their fingers afterwards.  Christ.  

I don't believe you, it's definitely happened to you at some point, that or it was your dad or granddad that asked you to smell their fingers  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 90
dapperz fun pub
January 19, 2020, 2:53pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from LH

One is a gtfc fan on a gtfc forum the other is inbred scunt illegitimate trolling on their bigger rivals and it seems to be allowed ? The scunt is adding nothing absolutely nothing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 90
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 2:53pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Enough now..Stevie winds people up (he's had many a bit off me and now I chose to ignore, apart from last night when I was p!ssed) maybe you should too..
You'll just be another keyboard warrior he's getting under the skin of...takes the bigger man to walk away...
Let's see what the season end brings and maybe we'll all get to have the last laugh, who knows...

Nice one 'Shane'  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 90
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 2:57pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

One is a gtfc fan on a gtfc forum the other is inbred scunt illegitimate trolling on their bigger rivals and it seems to be allowed ? The scunt is adding nothing absolutely nothing

Its Grasserz appearing again.  "I don't like it, ban him".  What do YOU add?  I didn't start this thread by the way, you may want to see what it is named?

I certainly don't "add" borderline nonce statements, thats a fact.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 90
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › FAO STEVIE CAMMOCK c

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.