rancido
January 19, 2020, 3:03pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,527
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Marinerz93

I think you should go back to the Iron bru,  you were a regular poster on there with your friends, I remember the sort of posts you put up there a bit like Stevie Cammack's on here.

Adult discussions, you mean the puerile inbred discussions you have with Stevie  

Well, for you to know that I have posted 2 or 3 comments on the Blast Furnace then you must have been searching that site as well. Talk about "kettle calling pot". Still it's nice to see you have checked your OED to find puerile and how to spell it.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 90
Marinerz93
January 19, 2020, 4:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from LH
Are you both going to be honest with your colleagues tomorrow when they ask what you’ve been doing over the weekend or say something less embarrassing like sitting in the bushes with your binoculars near a play area?

Both less embarrassing than saying I was a moderator who allowed a troll to flame the message board since he joined.

Anyway, think back a couple of seasons when Town fans played the Gimps, you had a set of binoculars around your neck and you disappeared at half time to go spotting on the ploggers at King George just over the back there Leon  .

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 90
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 4:17pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
Quoted from Marinerz93

Both less embarrassing than saying I was a moderator who allowed a troll to flame the message board since he joined.

Anyway, think back a couple of seasons when Town fans played the Gimps, you had a set of binoculars around your neck and you disappeared at half time to go spotting on the ploggers at King George just over the back there Leon  .

Your lack of self-awareness is quite staggering.

Mr. Civvy - are we on sir or not?  

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 90
Marinerz93
January 19, 2020, 4:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from rancido

Well, for you to know that I have posted 2 or 3 comments on the Blast Furnace then you must have been searching that site as well. Talk about "kettle calling pot". Still it's nice to see you have checked your OED to find puerile and how to spell it.

Years ago and I am talking around 2010-2012 I used to read a lot of football forums up and down the leagues, you had scores more puerile posts than the 2 or 3 posts you claim. You were a regular poster on there as well as another Town fan who did have banter and through that banter raised money for charity, don't recall the name but yours stuck due to the dislike those Scunts had for you.

A lot of them wanted you banned and you were of the same ilk as this troll who goes under the alias Stevie Cammack, and coupled with your  inbred remarks to him you are a sanctimonious hypocrite to call anyone puerile.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 90
Marinerz93
January 19, 2020, 4:30pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Stevie Cammack

Your lack of self-awareness is quite staggering.

Mr. Civvy - are we on sir or not?  

So your admitting you are aware you are troll who just on the fishy to flame it's members?

Private Message
Reply: 74 - 90
rancido
January 19, 2020, 4:34pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

Years ago and I am talking around 2010-2012 I used to read a lot of football forums up and down the leagues, you had scores more puerile posts than the 2 or 3 posts you claim. You were a regular poster on there as well as another Town fan who did have banter and through that banter raised money for charity, don't recall the name but yours stuck due to the dislike those Scunts had for you.

A lot of them wanted you banned and you were of the same ilk as this troll who goes under the alias Stevie Cammack, and coupled with your  inbred remarks to him you are a sanctimonious hypocrite to call anyone puerile.

You really are a hoot! Is the 93 a reference to your IQ or your total number of brain cells? It's strange you don't post many football related posts but loads of attacks on other posters. As much as I dislike Stevie, you are certainly more odious (check the OED for that one) because you consistently attack GTFC fans.

"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 90
Biccys
January 19, 2020, 4:35pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27

And it appears that the majority of the replies on here are from some pretty long term posters who have been a bit snowflake in their responses to their insults... Can't really see why there's this much vitriol against him, he's not that very good a troll.... He's even agreed to the challenge from the OP.....

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 76 - 90
rancido
January 19, 2020, 4:38pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Biccys

And it appears that the majority of the replies on here are from some pretty long term posters who have been a bit snowflake in their responses to their insults... Can't really see why there's this much vitriol against him, he's not that very good a troll.... He's even agreed to the challenge from the OP.....

A troll is a troll and a ferrous fingered one is the lowest! They have their fifteen minutes of fame and they think they are world beaters.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 90
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 4:46pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

So your admitting you are aware you are troll who just on the fishy to flame it's members?

I'm not sure what that means, but if it will shut you up then yes, I am trying to "flame" the members of this website.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 90
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 4:46pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from rancido

A troll is a troll and a ferrous fingered one is the lowest! They have their fifteen minutes of fame and they think they are world beaters.

Yes.  We are less garbage than GTFC.  I believe SUFC are "World Beaters".  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 90
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › FAO STEVIE CAMMOCK c

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.