10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 1:51pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
Quoted from Marinerz93

Off my rocker no doubt, as for pervert, you must agree that you have got to be off your rocker and perverted to get sexual gratification out of being a troll.

I honestly have absolutely no idea what you are on about, thankfully.  

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 90
Marinerz93
January 19, 2020, 1:55pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Stevie Cammack

I honestly have absolutely no idea what you are on about, thankfully.  

I bet you plead ignorance a lot of the time don't you troll.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 90
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 1:58pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

I bet you plead ignorance a lot of the time don't you troll.

Not really - just with you tbh, as your posts linking strange sexual tendencies with posting on a football forum make zero sense to me in any way, shape, or form.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 90
Marinerz93
January 19, 2020, 2:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker

Not really - just with you tbh, as your posts linking strange sexual tendencies with posting on a football forum make zero sense to me in any way, shape, or form.  

Well troll

Surprised you have posted so quickly in replies today, is it because I have hit the nail on the head that you pay to get pegged because it took you 14 days to reply about Ben Chapman. A true Scunt would have posted back the same day regarding Ben but no, your more fake offended at the odd sex type joke than what Ben did that day, albeit in an innocent tackle.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 90
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 2:15pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

Well troll

Surprised you have posted so quickly in replies today, is it because I have hit the nail on the head that you pay to get pegged because it took you 14 days to reply about Ben Chapman. A true Scunt would have posted back the same day regarding Ben but no, your more fake offended at the odd sex type joke than what Ben did that day, albeit in an innocent tackle.

Wouldn't go as far as saying offended, as I need to respect someone for them to offend me.  I do admit talk of schoolgirls being fingered and smelling fingers etc, is a bit much for me and I find it pretty disgusting.  If that is your idea of a "sex type joke" ok - I wouldn't repeat it public though, its not the sort of "joke" many people like from my experience.

How the hell would you know Chapman made an innocent tackle, you attended the ressie match in question did you?  I knew Chapman as a lad when he played for Gunness, he was always a cocky prat.  Alan Buckley certainly thought so, had him pinned up against a corridor wall for saying "alright mate?" to Buckley apparently.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 90
Gaffer58
January 19, 2020, 2:19pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
Just out of interest Mr Cammack, do you go on the scunny site, blast furnace or iron bru I think, or I we just the lucky ones on here ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 90
rancido
January 19, 2020, 2:23pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,572
Gold Stars: 96
I really think Stevie and Marinerz93 should start their own site and just trade insults. Leave this site for adult discussions.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 90
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 2:26pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from rancido
I really think Stevie and Marinerz93 should start their own site and just trade insults. Leave this site for adult discussions.

Hark at her - bit rich, you seem to love your 'amusing' inbred jibes.  That your idea of "adult discussions"?  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 90
Marinerz93
January 19, 2020, 2:31pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from rancido

I think you should go back to the Iron bru,  you were a regular poster on there with your friends, I remember the sort of posts you put up there a bit like Stevie Cammack's on here.

Adult discussions, you mean the puerile inbred discussions you have with Stevie  

Private Message
Reply: 58 - 90
Marinerz93
January 19, 2020, 2:34pm

Barley Wine Drinker

Wouldn't go as far as saying offended, as I need to respect someone for them to offend me.  I do admit talk of schoolgirls being fingered and smelling fingers etc, is a bit much for me and I find it pretty disgusting.  

How the hell would you know Chapman made an innocent tackle, you attended the ressie match in question did you?  I knew Chapman as a lad when he played for Gunness, he was always a cocky prat.  Alan Buckley certainly thought so, had him pinned up against a corridor wall for saying "alright mate?" to Buckley apparently.

Oh the fake offence again, the reference was to when you were at school not now, or is that your guilty mind weighting on you. If you are thinking like that maybe you should be on some sort of register, and please stay away from schools until you get help.

I was told by someone at the game that it was a 50-50 tackle. Ben was always solid in a tackle the other lad just came off worse, sadly it happens otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it. From the Scunts I know, a lot of them were making it out to be malicious but it wasn't, I was testing your reaction, and 14 days later a fake response, you really are excrement at trolling.

It's when it is malicious and no chance of winning the ball is when someone should be vilified for what they have done, and if you'd seen Challinors challenge that day that ended a another players career then maybe you wouldn't have brought it up but no, you can't help yourself only a troll would have brought up a challenge like that, to get the response that followed.

Private Message
Reply: 59 - 90
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › FAO STEVIE CAMMOCK c

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.