marinerdazza
June 13, 2019, 3:56pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,848
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
I've been told that despite it being mentioned everywhere he is Swindon bound, that this is very much still on with us.

Apparently MJ has realised that sometimes in this league, fancy football isn't always possible... and I think with Hanson signing, a natural winger will be coming in, and MJ is being backed with money.

Hopefully Devitt is the winger we need

I really hope you're right. But I still think it's a hell of a long shot.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 76
jock dock tower
June 13, 2019, 4:07pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
It would certainly be a statement of intent were it ever to come to fruition though.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 76
Jarmo.Is.God
June 13, 2019, 4:15pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Only passing on what I'm being told, I fully believe him, so no harm in sharing...

I believe I did originally, then humberside posted something similar
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 76
Mariner93er
June 13, 2019, 4:17pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,728
Gold Stars: 28
He said the reason he didn't sign longer with Carlisle was that they only offered him a one year contract. We're handing it 2 or 3 year ones. I doubt we're lagging too far behind what they were offering wage wise and we're a northern team and Swindon aren't. I'd say we're in a very good position.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 76
Grimal
June 13, 2019, 4:21pm
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
I've been told that despite it being mentioned everywhere he is Swindon bound, that this is very much still on with us.

Apparently MJ has realised that sometimes in this league, fancy football isn't always possible... and I think with Hanson signing, a natural winger will be coming in, and MJ is being backed with money.

Hopefully Devitt is the winger we need

Has Hanson signed ? I can't find it confirmed anywhere on OS.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 76
Malta_Mariner_90
June 13, 2019, 4:25pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +796
Quoted from Grimal

Has Hanson signed ? I can't find it confirmed anywhere on OS.

Keep up will you, he was ALLEGEDLY seen in the club shop buying his kit for the new season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 76
Grimal
June 13, 2019, 4:39pm
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Malta_Mariner_90

Keep up will you, he was ALLEGEDLY seen in the club shop buying his kit for the new season.

I can't find it confirmed anywhere that he's bought hisTown kit for the new season either    

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 76
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Devitt

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.