8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
dicko995
September 15, 2018, 5:06pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -259
Gold Stars: 21
That's enough for me, MJ has had enough games now to show us how progression is. He has 2 sidekicks assisting him, so extra wages being flung out, and its just not working. The Jolley trust doesn't work for me. A travesty in Bignott getting the boot after a 3-0 win at Blackpool if MJ keeps his job. So where do we go from here? Its a dire situation and needs to be addressed now. MJ said before the season started that he wants to make Blundell Park a fortress, and all this malarkey off the soccer pitch by being smarmy with fans, it doesn't work for me. The players don't want to play for him, its de ja vous again. Get a hard headed manager in who will shake them up and play, its dire right now. Maybe Shaun Cunnington and Cockers were at the match for a reason, sign them up Fenty to take over. End of.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 75
fiveallive
September 15, 2018, 5:08pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Madeleymariner
Collins has to be dropped. 2 goals down to him just running away from the strikers when they get the ball 30 yards out and letting them run into the area, rule one dont turn your back and dont let them cut inside if your defending 1 on 1,    shocking.

Collins has been the weak link this season, I think father time is catching up with him unfortunately.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 75
Mrs Doyle
September 15, 2018, 5:11pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quoted from OllieGTFC

No chance he will come back here

He's been spoiled to much.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 75
Ipswin
September 15, 2018, 5:17pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from OllieGTFC

That much a loser got us back in the football league and now a championship manager, also nearly got Shrewsbury Promoted and he never been relegated so says a lot to be honest

If you read the thread correctly, you will see that a poster commented that Hurst could be back, meaning he is likely to be sacked at Ipswich (which unfortunately, as I can't stand the twit, he isn't)

because he is proving to be a bigger loser there than Jolley is at BP

He wasn't a loser at Grimsby he was just Mr Average ear-cupping cocky littleYorkie illegitimate who took us up (just) after 6 seasons of shite

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 75
Grim74
September 15, 2018, 5:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Get John Terry in we need a leader. On the bright side Ipswich lost.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 75
Northbank Mariner
September 16, 2018, 8:46am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
I sat there in the pontoon, nervously anticipating a spanking from the get go, yet we set off pretty well and after 25 minutes you could sense people actually thinking and feeling we had gone out and showed some promise, Cook goes off, Vernham  comes on, who should've been.doing the same job as Cook but wasn't,and it all went to rats mammaries....
Collins has to be dropped now, he's too slow and he's backed up far to easily in fear of being turned over.
Famewo tried hard but put the ball into touch far too often...
Woolie, why the hell is on the left side of midfield when we all know he is far more suited to running down the right and taking players on with trickery!!..
Sorry but I'm sick of hearing the same old lines from Jolley and if the next 3 games bare any resemblance to todays shower it's tine for him and limbrick to be shown the revolving door,
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 75
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Oldham Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.