Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunny in for the Cowley`s?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 69 Guests

Scunny in for the Cowley`s?

This thread currently has 13,976 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Impish2
August 28, 2018, 7:58pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +55
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Seriously, no I cannot...in the same way Buckley never got a job bigger than west brom, which hardly went well..
We proved their weakness quite easily, to me they have notechnical nouse, an inability to change a pattern of play during the game and let's get real, they've done okay with you but I reckon they'll struggle with a bigger club, just like Hurst is with Ipswich....I may be proven wrong but I wouldn't count ya chickens yet, West Ham will always pull a big name as a manager, and for as much as you don't want to hear....the Cowleys are just school teachers done good, can't see them ever getting a go at one of the bigger clubs in any league....

No technical nouse, I thought I was deluded! We shall see, I wouldn't mind betting they will manage at Championship or higher at some stage in their careers.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 74
Northbank Mariner
August 28, 2018, 8:33pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from Impish2

No technical nouse, I thought I was deluded! We shall see, I wouldn't mind betting they will manage at Championship or higher at some stage in their careers.

Sorry?...it does not take a technical maestro to tell ya players to kick f@ck out the opposition, lump the ball as often as you can in the oppositions penalty box, instruct ya centre forward to dive around more than tom daly and get in the face of the 4th official at every minute of the 90!!!....seriously, give ya a head a shake...just because they've turned the tide doesn't make them.world beaters, Jesus Impish, be real about it, I've no beef with the Cowleys per se, just with their style of football management
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 74
AkindePen
August 31, 2018, 4:03pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: -50
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Seriously, no I cannot...in the same way Buckley never got a job bigger than west brom, which hardly went well..
We proved their weakness quite easily, to me they have notechnical nouse, an inability to change a pattern of play during the game and let's get real, they've done okay with you but I reckon they'll struggle with a bigger club, just like Hurst is with Ipswich....I may be proven wrong but I wouldn't count ya chickens yet, West Ham will always pull a big name as a manager, and for as much as you don't want to hear....the Cowleys are just school teachers done good, can't see them ever getting a go at one of the bigger clubs in any league....

You had one good game and you got a point. Yet you claim you've found their weaknesses 😂😂😂 what a statement. They've never lost to Grimsby managing Lincoln. You've really exposed them!! Just hand us that league two title now 🏆
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 74
RoboCod
August 31, 2018, 4:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from AkindePen

You had one good game and you got a point. Yet you claim you've found their weaknesses 😂😂😂 what a statement. They've never lost to Grimsby managing Lincoln. You've really exposed them!! Just hand us that league two title now 🏆

Ah, TownCryer, wondered where you'd gone. Logged up 13 days already, well done.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 74
waynegftc
August 31, 2018, 5:02pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +115
Gold Stars: 5
da kowlyz r frordz lyk gwardeola oof it 2 reedz iz there onely taktik n thay iz fik az pigshit

WAYNEGFTCS AVIN A PARTEE
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 74
AkindePen
August 31, 2018, 8:04pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: -50
Quoted from RoboCod

Ah, TownCryer, wondered where you'd gone. Logged up 13 days already, well done.

Who is TownCryer? 13 days is because I left it logged in on my phone after I registered.

Anyway, considering you lot have discovered Cowley's weaknesses (the greatest manager to walk the earth) you've got no excuses now for when Jolley leads you to a bottom half finish
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 74
Gaffer58
August 31, 2018, 8:57pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from AkindePen

Who is TownCryer? 13 days is because I left it logged in on my phone after I registered.

Anyway, considering you lot have discovered Cowley's weaknesses (the greatest manager to walk the earth) you've got no excuses now for when Jolley leads you to a bottom half finish

If you think the Cowleys are he greatest etc etc, with what they have actually achieved to date, then your easily pleased.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 74
KingstonMariner
August 31, 2018, 9:48pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Gaffer58

If you think the Cowleys are he greatest etc etc, with what they have actually achieved to date, then your easily pleased.

Of course he's easily pleased. He's a Lincoln fan.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 74
newarkmariner
August 31, 2018, 10:03pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
Hahahahahahahahaha, wow Akindepen you seriously believe Mr hoof ball Cowley is the greatest manager to walk the earth, are you one off these special people who get convinced to go on britains got talent just for normal folk to laugh at , You quite clearly have only just started watching football or your smoking rastarfarian old holburn (just say no kids).Dimler
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 74
promotion plaice
August 31, 2018, 11:01pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,049
Gold Stars: 197

There's that many Lincoln fans posting on here now I'm surprised Jules hasn't tried to nick the prediction thread off me  

That's not an invitation FrazerGTFC  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 74
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunny in for the Cowley`s?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.