Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunny in for the Cowley`s?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 188 Guests

Scunny in for the Cowley`s?

This thread currently has 13,964 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Impish2
September 1, 2018, 11:24pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +55
Quoted from newarkmariner
Hahahahahahahahaha, wow Akindepen you seriously believe Mr hoof ball Cowley is the greatest manager to walk the earth, are you one off these special people who get convinced to go on britains got talent just for normal folk to laugh at , You quite clearly have only just started watching football or your smoking rastarfarian old holburn (just say no kids).Dimler

I keep reading about you often hoofing the ball aimlessly up to forwards that struggle to win the ball, like today against Yeovil.  

We mix it pretty well. D Cowley does get us playing a bit more football with the players we have this season (even though he has no tactical nouse) and without Rhead it's a lot more evident.  All 3 goals against Exeter today were well made and along the ground without a single hoof for any of them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 74
Northbank Mariner
September 1, 2018, 11:26pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from AkindePen
Like I said. Greatest managers ever. Enjoy your relegation battle 😂 hand us the title now 🏆 thank you 😘 at least you got a point at home Vs the champions 😂

Do one ya div...how about you post on your site rather than feeling the need to gloat on our forum..you really are a complete tw@t!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 74
LH
September 1, 2018, 11:28pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,500
Gold Stars: 173
Quoted from Impish2

I keep reading about you often hoofing the ball aimlessly up to forwards that struggle to win the ball, like today against Yeovil.  

We mix it pretty well. D Cowley does get us playing a bit more football with the players we have this season (even though he has no tactical nouse) and without Rhead it's a lot more evident.  All 3 goals against Exeter today were well made and along the ground without a single hoof for any of them.

Why on earth are you reading and posting on our forum when you’re top you absolute weirdo?
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 74
HertsGTFC
September 1, 2018, 11:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,909
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Impish2

[b]Bit in bold above /b] - Players you have "bought" this season and no doubt signed based un the wages you can pay rather than their desire to join who you might believe o be the Supreme Kings of Europe.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 74
Grantley
September 1, 2018, 11:50pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,517
Gold Stars: 9
They’re enjoying updating the the ongoing thread they have about us. There are a lot of chips on a lot of shoulders over there. They’re paying players 4K a week, of course they’re going to finish above us.

Jordan Magrew
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 74
Northbank Mariner
September 2, 2018, 12:02am
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Impish2

Impish, we really don't give a shite bud, yes, you are top of the pile, somewhere we were not so many moons ago, only we were top of the championship, when you get there I'll give you n.lincoln some credit, until then you'll remain a plastic club, paying over the top wages trying to buy your way into football fortune....let's revisit this after xmas, I'm convinced it will be a very different story...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 74
Bradford Mariner
September 2, 2018, 12:42pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +88
Gold Stars: 2
How on earth can anyone deny that the Cowley's are doing a great job at Lincoln?

I reckon many of our fans would love to see us achieving the same level of success and, hopefully, MJ can find the right formula to do just that.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 74
Northbank Mariner
September 2, 2018, 1:02pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Bradford Mariner
How on earth can anyone deny that the Cowley's are doing a great job at Lincoln?

I reckon many of our fans would love to see us achieving the same level of success and, hopefully, MJ can find the right formula to do just that.

UTM

No body can argue they are having some success, what the problem is this...lincoln fans jumping on our forum claiming these 2 ex teachers are the next matt busby after a year of relative football fortune....as I said, when they are managing at a decent level then I'll eat my words and publicly apologise for lambasting their approach to how you play football....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 74
MarinerGaz
September 2, 2018, 1:08pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +399
Funny, somehow reminds me of the banter with that MonkeyHanger guy a while back...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 74
AndyDarloFC
September 2, 2018, 3:12pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Impish2

So you’re telling me that you’ve travelled down to Exeter and watched your team win 3-0 & your 1st thought is too post on your rivals messageboard? Hahaha, that made me chuckle.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 69 - 74
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunny in for the Cowley`s?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.