realist
August 19, 2018, 9:48am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,684
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from 75

intercourse off mate, you're on every post I make with your crap. Okay, you don't like me, I don't care. I don't even know who you are. Okay hiding behind your keyboard.

I watch away games that I don't go to on Ifollow, I have a season ticket and I have done for years so shove it up your bottom.

I dont know if I like you or not as we have never met. Are you not hiding behind a keyboard as well, as I have no idea who you are?  

Season ticket holder or not, you are as no better than those you criticise as you break the same rules but your standards dont apply to yourself.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 19
moosey_club
August 19, 2018, 9:49am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,243
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from ginnywings

Think your stance is correct. Even if they served the best food in town, i wouldn't frequent the place if they are doing that. I've been told by more than one person who works there that the owners are not very pleasant and not good to work for. They seem to be all about the profit margin it seems. Don't know if they are breaking any kind of rule showing live Town games, but it's poor form either way.

On the flip side.....why was the game not broadcast after "live games outside of core times" has been publicised and promoted as a selling tool for iFollow ?  A subscription service the club actively promotes and pushes on its website.

Surely the club could have made the decision to broadcast the game, Friday/Saturday once ticket sales had peaked and perhaps earn extra income from matchpass sales from those that couldnt attend on the day ?

Devaluing the iFollow service i would say.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 19
promotion plaice
August 19, 2018, 4:02pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197

Confused.......will I be able to get the MK Dons away game on iFollow for £10 this Tuesday?

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 19
August 19, 2018, 5:05pm
Guest User
Quoted from promotion plaice

Confused.......will I be able to get the MK Dons away game on iFollow for £10 this Tuesday?

I just logged into my account and it's available for £10 without having my VPN on. It's 6 euros with VPN turned on.
Reply: 13 - 19
supertown
August 19, 2018, 7:28pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,441
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from ginnywings
I'd cancel regardless. The food there is awful.

Food is the only decent thing about the place , screens are rubbish , sound is way too loud , beer is average both selection and price , acts on a Saturday are hit and miss and they recently reversed the decision to charge entry on a Saturday night except for their ‘premium’ acts when it backfired with the attendance
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 19
oochiad
August 19, 2018, 11:38pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,717
Gold Stars: 28
I sudscrides to ifollow but am unsure how to pay the £10. I have the app on my phone and thers no obvious way how to do it. Do you get an extra option if you use a laptop or PC? I really want to tune in as I can’t make Tuesday night so any help would be greatly received. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 19
promotion plaice
August 20, 2018, 12:01am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from oochiad
I sudscrides to ifollow but am unsure how to pay the £10. I have the app on my phone and thers no obvious way how to do it. Do you get an extra option if you use a laptop or PC? I really want to tune in as I can’t make Tuesday night so any help would be greatly received. UTM

I'm still finding out myself.......try going on the official GTFC website, then on the iFollow link and then next match, then buy a match pass.

Seems like you have to create an account then you can buy the match when available, I haven't gone that far yet  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 19
ginnywings
August 20, 2018, 12:17am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,122
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from supertown

Food is the only decent thing about the place , screens are rubbish , sound is way too loud , beer is average both selection and price , acts on a Saturday are hit and miss and they recently reversed the decision to charge entry on a Saturday night except for their ‘premium’ acts when it backfired with the attendance

Must have got a new chef since i went in there then. Don't know about the rest of the place because it's not my kind of establishment. Only been for family things, and only to eat.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 19
oochiad
August 20, 2018, 3:18am
Cocktail Drinker
Thanks PP, that seems to make sense, ZuTM!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 19
oochiad
August 20, 2018, 3:18am
Cocktail Drinker
UTM!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 19
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pubs showing home games - IFollow

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.