Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 180 Guests

Luton Town

This thread currently has 8,253 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
August 16, 2018, 9:04pm
Guest User
Quoted from Grim74

Not on the same ball park! The Muslim rape gangs have been doing it on an industrial scale. You’re comparing mostly predatory paedophilies to organised gang rape in the name of a cult. If saying that makes me racist(even though once again cult followers are not a race) them I must be a racist.

Agree completely. Our kids mean nothing to them, they are kaffir to do what they want with.
Reply: 40 - 59
lew chaterleys lover
August 16, 2018, 9:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,716
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from headingly_mariner

It’s not a game of what’s worse? You’ll not find anyone who thinks grooming and sexual abuse by anyone is not totally abhorrent.

The EDL and Tommy Robinson do nothing to stop these crimes happening. They use these horrific occurances to point hate at their chosen group. They use fake news to brainwash and confuse people into following their bullshit.

If you think organised grooming is an exclusively Asian thing then you’re mistaken.

Who else does it on such a scale? Was it 1400 children in Rotherham alone? What other group passes around young English girls for rape - I would let the authorities know if you know who they are. Even if there are other groups, why would that preclude the EDL from highlighting the problem of Asian gangs?

If you think the EDL and Asian grooming gangs need condemning equally I find that very alarming to be honest.
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 59
lew chaterleys lover
August 16, 2018, 9:25pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby
Interesting that on the full fact website iit says 90% of known child sex offenders are white
https://fullfact.org/crime/wha.....es-against-children/

I suppose in a mainly white country that will be true, but that is not the issue.

Some Luton fans were singing in support of Tommy Robinson who has tried to highlight the abuse by Asian grooming gangs of white children, and they have been asked to stop. The point of my original post is that if people cannot show support for children who have been treated in such an abhorrent way, then do we still have free speech in this country?
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 59
marinerdazza
August 16, 2018, 9:29pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,848
Gold Stars: 82
Football?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 59
chaos33
August 16, 2018, 9:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
Most right thinking, decent people in this country will be appalled by child raping gangs but wouldn't choose to express that by supporting Tommy  Robinson, who isn't actually real.

Racists and rapists are equally disgusting.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 59
Roast Em Bobby
August 16, 2018, 9:39pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,722
Gold Stars: 44
Jeez... I’ve just posted facts showing that 90% of known child sex offenders are white, and you continue to ignore that fact and concentrate on the Muslim offenders. Stop kidding yourselves that similar numbers of victims aren’t affected by non Muslim gangs.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 59
lew chaterleys lover
August 16, 2018, 9:40pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 75

Agree completely. Our kids mean nothing to them, they are kaffir to do what they want with.

How can anyone disagree with this post? The gangs (well some of them)  have been through the legal system, and have been found guilty of rape of teenage and younger white girls on an industrial scale, so of course our kids mean nothing to them - its obvious and has been proved through the courts.

Tommy Robinson and Rotherham MP Sarah Champion have been abused, spat at, endured horrendous mental and physical abuse for highliting the problem, so it is difficult to understand why anybody here could disagree with the Vicars post.
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 59
marinerdazza
August 16, 2018, 9:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,848
Gold Stars: 82

The point of my original post is that if people cannot show support for children who have been treated in such an abhorrent way, then do we still have free speech in this country?

So. You admit yourself it had intercourse all to do with football and everything to do with shitstirring then?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 59
lew chaterleys lover
August 16, 2018, 9:46pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby
Jeez... I’ve just posted facts showing that 90% of known child sex offenders are white, and you continue to ignore that fact and concentrate on the Muslim offenders. Stop kidding yourselves that similar numbers of victims aren’t affected by non Muslim gangs.

I don't know why you are concentrating on this aspect of the discussion. Luton Town (football)  fans were chanting in support of Tommy Robinson who has highlighted the sexual exploitation of mainly English white girls by Asian gangs. The issue is whether they have free speech to voice such support, as their CEO has asked for it to stop. Nobody disputes the fact that abuse happens throughout society, but there is a particular problem with (mainly) Pakistani men who have systematically abused thousands of young white girls.
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 59
Roast Em Bobby
August 16, 2018, 9:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,722
Gold Stars: 44

I suppose in a mainly white country that will be true, but that is not the issue.

Some Luton fans were singing in support of Tommy Robinson who has tried to highlight the abuse by Asian grooming gangs of white children, and they have been asked to stop. The point of my original post is that if people cannot show support for children who have been treated in such an abhorrent way, then do we still have free speech in this country?

If you reversed the scenario and it was Asian fans singing support for a far right Muslim group who were up in arms because white gangs were grooming Asian girls then would you think that was appropriate at a football match?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 59
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Luton Town

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.