lew chaterleys lover
August 16, 2018, 9:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,716
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from marinerdazza

So. You admit yourself it had intercourse all to do with football and everything to do with shitstirring then?

No - I wouldn't have raised the subject  (and never have on any forum) but Luton Town fans were told to stop singing their support of Tommy Robinson so suddenly it was football related.

If Town fans were asked to stop singing something that was contentious I would be equally concerned because I am a great believer in free speech.
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 59
August 16, 2018, 9:52pm
Guest User

I don't know why you are concentrating on this aspect of the discussion. Luton Town (football)  fans were chanting in support of Tommy Robinson who has highlighted the sexual exploitation of mainly English white girls by Asian gangs. The issue is whether they have free speech to voice such support, as their CEO has asked for it to stop. Nobody disputes the fact that abuse happens throughout society, but there is a particular problem with (mainly) Pakistani men who have systematically abused thousands of young white girls.

It's as simple as that. Why are so many so keen on sweeping this absolute outrage under the carpet? Our media barely mention it, or refer to the mainly Pakistani monsters as 'Asian' or similar. Well I don't see to many Japanese involved, they are Muslims, they do it as their koran instructs them to take non believer (kaffir) sex slaves. Their prophet Mohammed married a child, that's their idol.
Reply: 51 - 59
marinerdazza
August 16, 2018, 9:54pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,848
Gold Stars: 82
I’m sorry but it’s blatanly obvious what the agenda is here and I’m done with it. There’s a million forums arguing this bloody point and I come here (not unreasonably) to read and post about football. Have fun.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 59
lew chaterleys lover
August 16, 2018, 9:54pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

If you reversed the scenario and it was Asian fans singing support for a far right Muslim group who were up in arms because white gangs were grooming Asian girls then would you think that was appropriate at a football match?

Could you try again with a more realistic scenario? That is just ridiculous. In the unlikely event of it happening then yes of course they could chant their displeasure at a football ground which was relevant to the case - as Tommy Robinson is to Luton.  
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 59
TheRealJohnLewis
August 16, 2018, 9:55pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
I knew we had a few racist girl privates within our ranks, but Jesus, we seem to be infested.
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 59
lew chaterleys lover
August 16, 2018, 10:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from TheRealJohnLewis
I knew we had a few racist girl privates within our ranks, but Jesus, we seem to be infested.

What the heck are you on about? What is racist about it?

Can't we mention Asian gangs raping white children because you think its racist? All rapes are abhorrent, but the discussion is about whether Luton fans can sing their support for Tommy Robinson who has highlighted the systematic abuse of white children by Asian grooming gangs.  
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 59
Balthazar Bullitt
August 16, 2018, 10:04pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +2,260
Gold Stars: 16

No - I wouldn't have raised the subject  (and never have on any forum) but Luton Town fans were told to stop singing their support of Tommy Robinson so suddenly it was football related.

If Town fans were asked to stop singing something that was contentious I would be equally concerned because I am a great believer in free speech.

Your right to freedom of speech is currently protected under the human rights act so don't fret.

Might need to point out that this only applies to government intervention though.

Luton Town not being a government agency they could introduce restrictions as part of terms and conditions for entry I suppose.

TBH if it makes it easier to identify the headcases let them sing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 59
Roast Em Bobby
August 16, 2018, 10:05pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,721
Gold Stars: 44

Could you try again with a more realistic scenario? That is just ridiculous. In the unlikely event of it happening then yes of course they could chant their displeasure at a football ground which was relevant to the case - as Tommy Robinson is to Luton.  

For some strange reason I don’t believe you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 59
chaos33
August 16, 2018, 10:07pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 357
Robinson - not a real person - was born in Luton. Is it just possible that a few Luton fans are singing his name because they see him as 'one of their own' and perhaps agree with some of the EDL sentiments, more so than they are attempting to provoke a debate about the scourge of child raping gangs?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 59
Les Brechin
August 16, 2018, 10:08pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,701
Gold Stars: 174
Okay, I/m making the decision to lock this thread.

Maybe you'll accuse me of not allowing free speech but this is a football forum and apart from the opening post there is no relevance to football at all. There are other forums to discuss this subject, including a thread on the non-football forum here.

Sorry if this decision offends anybody.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 59
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Luton Town

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.