Roast Em Bobby
August 16, 2018, 6:44pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,722
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from Grim74

You say “ whose clergy have been found guilty numerous times” well until the likes of the EDL came along, these Muslim rape gangs were systematically raping and sodomising our vulnerable children up and down the Country and were not being brought to justice! This was going on for decades without the fear of prosecution because the authorities were more scared of being labelled racist!
And the sad thing is it’s still happening as we’ve seen in the news this week.

But maybe you’d like things to go back to the way things were, when ‘scum’ like Tommy Robinson and his ilk were nowhere to be seen🤔

might have known you'd pipe up. I'd dispute that the EDL played any part in bringing them to justice - more like jumped on the bandwagon to justify their vile racist beliefs The (mainly) Catholic priests, senior politicians, Barry Bennell, half the 1970's TV entertainers and a multitude of other non-muslim people no doubt have been raping and sodomising our vulnerable children up and down the Country also - but you conveniently forget about all that and focus on the muslims - because you and the rest of the EDL are racist to the core.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 59
ska face
August 16, 2018, 6:48pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,640
Gold Stars: 840
Grooming gangs brought to justice by the EDL - 0

Money diverted from local police services to babysit pisscans and knuckle draggers on EDL marches - £millions

Well done guys! You’re the real heroes!
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 59
golfer
August 16, 2018, 6:59pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 115
I have just read in the Guardian that the Luton CEO is "pleading" with the fans not to chant in support of Tommy Robinson, the EDL leader.

I would imagine it will have the opposite effect and the chant will now be reverberating around Kennilworth Road for the forseeable future.

Free speech is still applicable at football grounds is it not?

I don't really know what to read into this post-as I  can't tell from this post what your thoughts are-I guessed you read the Guardian
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 59
Grim74
August 16, 2018, 7:00pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

might have known you'd pipe up. I'd dispute that the EDL played any part in bringing them to justice - more like jumped on the bandwagon to justify their vile racist beliefs The (mainly) Catholic priests, senior politicians, Barry Bennell, half the 1970's TV entertainers and a multitude of other non-muslim people no doubt have been raping and sodomising our vulnerable children up and down the Country also - but you conveniently forget about all that and focus on the muslims - because you and the rest of the EDL are racist to the core.

Not on the same ball park! The Muslim rape gangs have been doing it on an industrial scale. You’re comparing mostly predatory paedophilies to organised gang rape in the name of a cult. If saying that makes me racist(even though once again cult followers are not a race) them I must be a racist.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 59
Balthazar Bullitt
August 16, 2018, 7:09pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +2,260
Gold Stars: 16
Quoted from Grim74

Not on the same ball park! The Muslim rape gangs have been doing it on an industrial scale. You’re comparing mostly predatory paedophilies to organised gang rape in the name of a cult. If saying that makes me racist(even though once again cult followers are not a race) them I must be a racist.

You are not a well man
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 59
lew chaterleys lover
August 16, 2018, 7:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,716
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from golfer

I don't really know what to read into this post-as I  can't tell from this post what your thoughts are-I guessed you read the Guardian

I am slightly to the right of Attila the Hun, but I read the Guardian and most papers online to see what the opposition is up to.
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 59
marinerdazza
August 16, 2018, 7:19pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,848
Gold Stars: 82
...and this is why

His name is like a ****ing dog whistle.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 59
lew chaterleys lover
August 16, 2018, 7:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from headingly_mariner

It’s sad to see young people radicalised by Tommy Robinson, it’s even sadder when proper grown ups buy into his ridiculous nonsense.

Tommy Robinson doesn’t give a excrement about the people he’s using to create his ridiculous videos on his news channel. It’s all about views and money.

To suggest the EDL are some sort of saviours and protectors of the people is laughable. They are a radical extremist group that prey on the fears of the vulnerable and naive.

Surely not as "radical" as Asian grooming gangs in most of our major cities who think our teenage (and younger) children are fair game to be passed about like meat? Robinson and his ilk can go too far sometimes, but they are not the perpetrators of rape on a mass scale are they?
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 59
ska face
August 16, 2018, 7:32pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,640
Gold Stars: 840
Who is this “our” you talk about? Be careful not to generalise now...
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 59
lew chaterleys lover
August 16, 2018, 7:38pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from ska face
Who is this “our” you talk about? Be careful not to generalise now...

Is that the best response you have got? Many thousands of our country's children have been gang raped on an industrial scale by Asian gangs and that is your response?
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 59
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Luton Town

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.