TheRonRaffertyFanClub
May 26, 2018, 10:19pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from grimsby pete
Liverpool was going to lose that as soon as Salat went off.

Pretty obvious Ramos knew that as well. How he keeps getting away with it I don’t know.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 47
Rick12
May 26, 2018, 10:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from LH

Envious of the male masturbation you’re having tonight over Madrid winning, Rick. Bet you’ve read a book about how they’d win a European cup through TWO keeper intercourse ups or something.

Its all about Bales genius LH. Admire it and dont be bitter

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 47
HertsGTFC
May 26, 2018, 10:32pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Karius got caught up in the modern keeper bit, i.e. he was more concerned about what he was going to do with the ball after saving it rather than actually saving it.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 47
LH
May 26, 2018, 10:43pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,517
Gold Stars: 173
Quoted from Rick12

Its all about Bales genius LH. Admire it and dont be bitter

So let’s ignore the two keeper errors entirely and the game is 1-1. What do your books say about that genius, genius?
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 47
Posh Harry
May 26, 2018, 10:48pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,361
Gold Stars: 35

Pretty obvious Ramos knew that as well. How he keeps getting away with it I don’t know.

I am no Ramos fan, far from it, I can’t stand the tosser, but to say he purposely dragged him down as he thought he would dislocate his shoulder and take him out the game?? Really.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 47
Rick12
May 26, 2018, 10:48pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from LH

So let’s ignore the two keeper errors entirely and the game is 1-1. What do your books say about that genius, genius?
Nothing to do with books LH. Its called genius.You either have it or you dont .

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 47
promotion plaice
May 26, 2018, 10:49pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197

Gutted.....not because I support Liverpool but I always support all our clubs in Europe.

Except for that season that Hull played in Europe .........and I was born in Hull.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 47
Heisenberg
May 27, 2018, 6:01am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +5,047
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from Posh Harry

I am no Ramos fan, far from it, I can’t stand the tosser, but to say he purposely dragged him down as he thought he would dislocate his shoulder and take him out the game?? Really.

Actually, I think he knew he had Salah’s OTHER arm trapped and tried to break it by landing on it. The shoulder injury was pure luck for him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 47
May 27, 2018, 6:33am
Guest User
I feel sorry for the keeper. Two shocking errors, should have been the greatest night of his career but I'd imagine that will finish him at Liverpool. In all honesty, I've seen him squirm at long shots before, he shouldn't be at Liverpool as he isn't of that standard. But I feel for the lad.
Reply: 38 - 47
Rick12
May 27, 2018, 7:00am
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 75
I feel sorry for the keeper. Two shocking errors, should have been the greatest night of his career but I'd imagine that will finish him at Liverpool. In all honesty, I've seen him squirm at long shots before, he shouldn't be at Liverpool as he isn't of that standard. But I feel for the lad.
Its tough but thats football.The ability to cope with the pressure can be immense but if you can handle it the rewards are there for all to see.

Reason why I admire the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo. Eg has talent in abundance but works on his game constantly and doesnt take the easy road eg disciplined life of the pitch as well on it .

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 47
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Real Madrid v Liverpool Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.