5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Northbank Mariner
April 1, 2018, 9:22am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Anybody else think that MJ has realised the task he took on is bigger, tougher and really had no comprehension of the lack of true quality running through the squad assembled by the one who's name I will not bring myself to reference.
Yes, I know he watched 3 games prior to accepting the managerial role and probably thought he could get into their heads and make them believe they could play football but, as we are witnessing, with exception to one or 2 players who try their heart out, I don't think he knew how this squad lack the gussto for relegation dog fight.
Feel for Jolley but on a positive note, he did stuff Malmo who were top of the league so lets hope he can stuff Wycombe, although with strikers who couldn't hit a cows bottom with a banjo I am a little doubtful..
Logged Offline
Private Message
dapperz fun pub
April 1, 2018, 9:27am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Anybody else think that MJ has realised the task he took on is bigger, tougher and really had no comprehension of the lack of true quality running through the squad assembled by the one who's name I will not bring myself to reference.
Yes, I know he watched 3 games prior to accepting the managerial role and probably thought he could get into their heads and make them believe they could play football but, as we are witnessing, with exception to one or 2 players who try their heart out, I don't think he knew how this squad lack the gussto for relegation dog fight.
Feel for Jolley but on a positive note, he did stuff Malmo who were top of the league so lets hope he can stuff Wycombe, although with strikers who couldn't hit a cows bottom with a banjo I am a little doubtful..

Nobody in world football could make Mitch rose a good player or Berrett dynamic in his work and theirs others , just need to scramble over the line which I doubt tbh and start again next season
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 45
April 1, 2018, 9:38am
Guest User
I think he knew the task ahead, he hasn't got a lot to work with but if he can get us over the line he has a good club aside from Fenty who can't go on much longer, a big club at this level and a blank canvass for next season. It's a good job, I hear from several people he isn't even getting paid. He is driven and wants to succeed, he is wealthy and is driven. If he can keep us up with this disgraceful squad then we can kick on if Fenty goes, and only if Fenty goes.
Reply: 2 - 45
dapperz fun pub
April 1, 2018, 9:46am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from 75
I think he knew the task ahead, he hasn't got a lot to work with but if he can get us over the line he has a good club aside from Fenty who can't go on much longer, a big club at this level and a blank canvass for next season. It's a good job, I hear from several people he isn't even getting paid. He is driven and wants to succeed, he is wealthy and is driven. If he can keep us up with this disgraceful squad then we can kick on if Fenty goes, and only if Fenty goes.

Not getting paid really ...I know it's April fools Day but surely not
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 45
April 1, 2018, 9:47am
Guest User
Multi millionaire, wants his chance in football.
Reply: 4 - 45
dapperz fun pub
April 1, 2018, 9:49am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from 75

Fair enough, I know a couple of millionaires not interested in football mind and both wouldn't do anything for nowt in fact both struggle to go to the bar
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 45
jamesgtfc
April 1, 2018, 9:58am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,956
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from 75

I know of a couple of multi-millionaires and they are the tightest people you will ever come across.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 45
moosey_club
April 1, 2018, 9:59am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,243
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

Fair enough, I know a couple of millionaires not interested in football mind and both wouldn't do anything for nowt in fact both struggle to go to the bar

you dont get rich by spending money  

If he is doing it for nothing would be one explanation for him getting the job in the first place

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 45
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
April 1, 2018, 10:18am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Confucius he say -  “Even most positive thinker in world cannot make player score goal that you need.”

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 45
forza ivano
April 1, 2018, 10:28am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,173
Gold Stars: 265
I'd probably acre with the o.p.
The good news is that despite being outside the transfer window he has brought in 2 players who have improved us, he's given Clifton a decent chance and we have improved organisationally ( is that a word?)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 45
grimsby pete
April 1, 2018, 10:30am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,792
Gold Stars: 222
He thought to himself  IF  I can save this shower from relegation I can make a name for myself in football,

Having said that we do have 2 or 3 players that are worth another contract,

Lets just hope the others will fight for their careers ,

Having previous relegations on their CV and another one going into non league does not look good.

Mr Berrett, Kelly and Hooper take note,

I think Summerfield will have done enough for a new contract ..

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 45
fishyfanny
April 1, 2018, 10:31am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.90
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,516
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from jamesgtfc

I know of a couple of multi-millionaires and they are the tightest people you will ever come across.

No I'm not
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 45
forza ivano
April 1, 2018, 10:33am

Exile
Quoted from fishyfanny

No I'm not

Morning john
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 45
GrimRob
April 1, 2018, 10:47am

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
I think he would still have taken the job here if we were non league so the chance he has an opportunity to gain the credit for us staying up is a plus for him.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 13 - 45
denni266
April 1, 2018, 10:49am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +696
Gold Stars: 132
His task is  impossible, But he has not helped himself with some of his team selections.  Am not going into players names but some are either not fit enough or just not interested,, some are just seeing the season out and going back to there own clubs .  It is a formula for disaster that was put together by slade to save his best m8 a few bob
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 45
rancido
April 1, 2018, 11:18am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from denni266
His task is  impossible, But he has not helped himself with some of his team selections.  Am not going into players names but some are either not fit enough or just not interested,, some are just seeing the season out and going back to there own clubs .  It is a formula for disaster that was put together by slade to save his best m8 a few bob

But you have had all season to formulate an opinion about these players under match conditions. MJ has had limited opportunity for this. How a player performs in training can be totally different to how they play in a competitive game. I'm fairly sure that MJ will have a better understanding of his squad after 4 competitive games.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 45
April 1, 2018, 11:24am
Guest User

Agree, most of my tightest customers live in mansions.
Reply: 16 - 45
ginnywings
April 1, 2018, 11:26am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,122
Gold Stars: 548
Clearly wanted a chance in English football, so of course he wanted the job, and i doubt he didn't know the size of the task at hand, seeing as he had watched us a few times. I know we all have a downer on the club at the moment, but it's still a good job and he has the chance to make a name for himself. If we go down, the blame will lie elsewhere and he will have the opportunity to build a squad of his own. I do think his task will be much harder in non league mind, and it's a tough place for the inexperienced. We took it too lightly last time and struggled to get a foothold. If we do go down, we need to throw everything at getting off to a flyer and not getting stuck down there, with falling income and disengaged fans. It'll be a case of once bitten, twice shy and the fans will not be on board if we are wallowing in mid table or worse.

Some are saying that MJ has had no impact and there is some debate as to whether that is down to the squad or him, or a bit of both. I see that Flitcroft at Mansfield has also failed to get a win in the same time period, with a much better squad.

I'm still staggered at how we have ended up in the sh1te again. I simply cannot comprehend how we have contrived to turn promotion and all the good vibes into a big pile of dung so quickly. Relegation would be an absolute disaster for the club, but i can't see anything else at the moment.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 45
April 1, 2018, 11:26am
Guest User
Quoted from grimsby pete
I think Summerfield will have done enough for a new contract ..

Hope not, he's improved a lot from last season. But he isn't good enough to play for us. How many shots has he had this season? How many goals has he scored? Zero is the answer.

He can go, and pretty much all of his mates can go whatever happens.
Reply: 18 - 45
mariner91
April 1, 2018, 11:30am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,637
Gold Stars: 261
Quoted from ginnywings
Clearly wanted a chance in English football, so of course he wanted the job, and i doubt he didn't know the size of the task at hand, seeing as he had watched us a few times. I know we all have a downer on the club at the moment, but it's still a good job and he has the chance to make a name for himself. If we go down, the blame will lie elsewhere and he will have the opportunity to build a squad of his own. I do think his task will be much harder in non league mind, and it's a tough place for the inexperienced. We took it too lightly last time and struggled to get a foothold. If we do go down, we need to throw everything at getting off to a flyer and not getting stuck down there, with falling income and disengaged fans. It'll be a case of once bitten, twice shy and the fans will not be on board if we are wallowing in mid table or worse.

Some are saying that MJ has had no impact and there is some debate as to whether that is down to the squad or him, or a bit of both. I see that Flitcroft at Mansfield has also failed to get a win in the same time period, with a much better squad.

I'm still staggered at how we have ended up in the sh1te again. I simply cannot comprehend how we have contrived to turn promotion and all the good vibes into a big pile of dung so quickly. Relegation would be an absolute disaster for the club, but i can't see anything else at the moment.

Two words: John Fenty. Everything he touches turns to shit.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 45
April 1, 2018, 11:32am
Guest User
Quoted from mariner91

FENTY OUT
Reply: 20 - 45
Alfie
April 1, 2018, 11:46am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +22 / -11
Approval: +159
Quoted from 75

Did 3-5 years as a junior trader for HSBC. Not a chance he is a millionaire.

He was seconded to New York which sounds very glamorous and makes a good story but is very common at big companies like that.

This is most definitely absolute twaddle.

Second best rumour I have heard doing round. Best being Sol Campbell didn’t get it as his wife wanted to buy the club outright and wouldn’t have Fenty on the board!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 45
ginnywings
April 1, 2018, 11:58am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,122
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from mariner91

Yeah, but even so. Surely they learned lessons from last time? Obviously not.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 45
SomeSanity
April 1, 2018, 12:12pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +855
Gold Stars: 1
I don't get it, I really don't. This is the same squad more or less that got us a few points off the playoffs. Now we are lucky a grab a point off a mediocre side. The players need to take a long hard look at themselves.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 45
dapperz fun pub
April 1, 2018, 12:14pm
Special Brew Drinker
When some on here think summerfield deserves a new contract
He just looks slightly better than the other absolute dross he's alongside no where near good enough to be a professional footballer
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 45
Abdul19
April 1, 2018, 1:45pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,555
Gold Stars: 216
Quoted from Alfie

Did 3-5 years as a junior trader for HSBC. Not a chance he is a millionaire.

He was seconded to New York which sounds very glamorous and makes a good story but is very common at big companies like that.

This is most definitely absolute twaddle.

I was wondering if all the "city trader" stuff was being overblown a bit.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 45
forza ivano
April 1, 2018, 6:27pm

Exile
Quoted from Abdul19

I was wondering if all the "city trader" stuff was being overblown a bit.

Degree in economics from Cambridge suggested otherwise. Not exactly given free with a packet of sugar puffs
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 45
Gaffer58
April 1, 2018, 7:48pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
When some on here think summerfield deserves a new contract
He just looks slightly better than the other absolute dross he's alongside no where near good enough to be a professional footballer

The question to ask is, how w many of our squad would get a game in one of the top 7 teams in our league, if the honest answer is none than so long as we survive this season than if we want to do better next season than I am afraid they must all go, unless doing better next season means finishing 4th bottom.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 45
arryarryarry
April 1, 2018, 8:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from rancido

But you have had all season to formulate an opinion about these players under match conditions. MJ has had limited opportunity for this. How a player performs in training can be totally different to how they play in a competitive game. I'm fairly sure that MJ will have a better understanding of his squad after 4 competitive games.

He has access to all the clubs games this season especially those on this current appalling run. As far as I am aware the club has 3 different views of every home game including the analysis one and at least 2 versions of away games so I would have hoped he has been doing his homework.
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 45
FishOutOfWater
April 2, 2018, 12:10am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Gaffer58

The question to ask is, how w many of our squad would get a game in one of the top 7 teams in our league

All of them if you can believe what Slade said about the squad he assembled, which would have seen them pushing for the playoffs  😂😂
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 29 - 45
LondonMariner43
April 2, 2018, 7:40am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: +3,943
Gold Stars: 64
It amazes me that criticism of MJ is creeping into this thread.  He has inherited a demoralised squad stripped of most of its most creative players during the transfer window and also with injuries to some players who might help turn things around.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 45
monkeyboy
April 2, 2018, 8:36am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -167
Gold Stars: 26
MJ is in no way shape or form to blame for any of this, he should have full backing from every fan until his own team is installed and the crap we have is gone.

Main people to blame are as follows - Slade.  Clarke,  All the midfield barring Mcallister , All the attack. The rest aint too bad.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 45
MuddyWaters
April 2, 2018, 9:18am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,234
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from monkeyboy
MJ is in no way shape or form to blame for any of this, he should have full backing from every fan until his own team is installed and the crap we have is gone.

Main people to blame are as follows - Slade. Clarke,  All the midfield barring Mcallister , All the attack. The rest aint too bad.

Main people to blame are Fenty, Marley, Chapman & Day. They appointed Slade when we were doing OK.
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 45
Davec
April 2, 2018, 9:28am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Main people to blame are Fenty, Marley, Chapman & Day. They appointed Slade when we were doing OK.

Don't forget Jon Wood, he's also on the board.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 45
headingly_mariner
April 2, 2018, 10:31am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Quoted from LondonMariner43
It amazes me that criticism of MJ is creeping into this thread.  He has inherited a demoralised squad stripped of most of its most creative players during the transfer window and also with injuries to some players who might help turn things around.  

He still needs to show he can improve us on the pitch and stop us going down with a whimper.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 45
oochiad
April 2, 2018, 10:41am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,716
Gold Stars: 28
He has improved us on the pitch.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 45
Reverendmariner
April 2, 2018, 10:56am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +275
I do hope that he is being paid; if not, the club is hardly valuing what he's trying to do. Being an astute businessman, which he presumably is with his commercial background, he must have a Plan B for if we do go down, and would/should have obtained from the board promises of enough funds to mount a decent challenge next season to come back straight away. Having said that, we all know how hard it is to get out of that accursed league. There was a good piece in the Yorkshire Post one day last week about MJ (not, I must emphasise, that I'm from Yorkshire).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 45
MuddyWaters
April 2, 2018, 11:18am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Davec

Don't forget Jon Wood, he's also powerless on the board.

So?
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 45
Davec
April 2, 2018, 11:24am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from MuddyWaters

So?

So surely he needs to take some blame for appointing Slade? And before you say he doesn't have much power on the board, well you named day and Chapman and how do we know they are not powerless? Even Marley could be powerless if it's Fenty who always gets his own way!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 45
HertsGTFC
April 2, 2018, 11:39am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,909
Gold Stars: 228
I think MJ has a massive job with a “to do” list as follows,

1. Get a set of players to believe they can score goals
2. Actually score the goals
3. Stop us conceding goals
4. Win 3 games and draw 1, all this with only 6 games left
5. Re the above 2 of them need to be against our relegation rivals
6. Get rid of the 2 year deal dead wood, Woolford, Hooper, Dixon etc..
7. Agree a workable budget with JF and the other members of the “gang of 4” - good luck!
8. Retain Macca and arguably Summers
9. Identify a blend of players to stop us getting relegated again - regardless of which league we sit in
10. Persuade said players to move to within 1 hour of Grimsby
11. Ideally get everyone in place before the last 10 minutes of the transfer window
12. Get them all through a pre season
13. Get them playing with the ball on the ground
14. Scores some goals
15. Win some games

I’m sure there’s more!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 45
toontown
April 2, 2018, 12:26pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,278
Gold Stars: 70
Is woolford on a 2 year deal?! Surely not
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 45
monkeyboy
April 2, 2018, 12:42pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -167
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from MuddyWaters

In all fairness who would have thought putting Slade in charge would have led to the team being in a relegation battle? i have always disliked Slade but when he signed up for a second time i didnt think he would leave the team so poor. i always thought he would stabalise the team but without having any real promotion chance.

Think the board were thinking a safe pair of hands that could run a team cheap.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 45
headingly_mariner
April 2, 2018, 12:45pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Quoted from oochiad
He has improved us on the pitch.

I’m not sure he has. Seen every game he’s managed and it looks much of the same. Would the results or performances have been any worse under Wilko? Not that I’m suggesting he should’ve kept it. We’ve played 2 awful teams at home and scraped 2 points and we’ve been soundly tonked in 2 away games. It’s a tough task, but he needed to make an immediate impact and he seems to be struggling.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 45
MuddyWaters
April 2, 2018, 1:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from monkeyboy

In all fairness who would have thought putting Slade in charge would have led to the team being in a relegation battle? i have always disliked Slade but when he signed up for a second time i didnt think he would leave the team so poor. i always thought he would stabalise the team but without having any real promotion chance.

Think the board were thinking a safe pair of hands that could run a team cheap.

Well they were wrong!
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 45
Mariner_09
April 2, 2018, 1:44pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 55
Players signed up for next season are Rose, Kelly, Hooper, Dixon and Cardwell. Opportunity for a proper clearout and see if we can offload some of those 5 to poor Conference clubs, if we stay up.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 45
Posh Harry
April 3, 2018, 7:36am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,359
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from headingly_mariner

I’m not sure he has. Seen every game he’s managed and it looks much of the same. Would the results or performances have been any worse under Wilko? Not that I’m suggesting he should’ve kept it. We’ve played 2 awful teams at home and scraped 2 points and we’ve been soundly tonked in 2 away games. It’s a tough task, but he needed to make an immediate impact and he seems to be struggling.

Well it’s all about opinions but I thought we were a lot better yesterday than when we played Cambridge. More organised, more of an attacking threat (granted still not enough), and a lot more commitment from the players.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 45
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › MJs task is larger than anticipated

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.