March 30, 2018, 6:09pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,515
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from HertsGTFC

We offered him a deal who turned it down as he wanted to keep his options open

I didn't realise that Herts i have deleted the post as I meant to post it under the Slade post.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 37
jonnyboy82
March 30, 2018, 6:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Absolute gash players but i would say near enough the whole squad is lacking any quality and even some likeability.

The whole thing is crap , we got a point today but get the feeling it wont be enough , i know some are singling out hooper and rose and rightly so but for me dembele has just either bottled it or he simply isnt the player we or he thought.

Cheers slenty.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 37
Ruston AT
March 30, 2018, 6:32pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +431
Gold Stars: 10
Dembelle has premier and championship clubs chasing him....dream on.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 37
The Waif
March 30, 2018, 7:22pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +49
We looked better when Vernon came on. He at least can bring others into the game around him. Not a coincidence that he’s played in the majority of the games we’ve won this season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 37
arryarryarry
March 30, 2018, 8:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,044
Gold Stars: 116
Hooper was fine if he had the ball, he just doesn't put the effort to get into the spaces he should be like when Rose put the ball across the front of the goal instead of shooting in the 2nd half, if Hooper had put a little effort in all he had to do was toe poke the ball into the net.

That's what we were saying, some moaned at the cross but Rose did very well to get the ball across it was just Hooper didn't appear arsed enough to get on the end of it.

I would add other than that cross I thought Rose was very poor and cannot see why Jolley keeps picking him.

I am not as satisfied as some with the point, having been unable to beat a side as nearly as poor as us I just cannot see us getting another win and still feel we are going down.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 37
arryarryarry
March 30, 2018, 8:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,044
Gold Stars: 116
I would add that it hasn't taken long for MJ to start getting flustered being interviewed, I thought Dave Burns was spot on with his assessment of the second half, I thought we were crap with only a weak shot by Hooper near the end being our only shot on target in a really must win game.
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 37
topuphere666
March 30, 2018, 8:26pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Hooper didn’t challenge for one header today! So frustrating to watch. His movement is non existent.

On a side.... how did Wilks miss in the first half
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 37
lew chaterleys lover
March 30, 2018, 8:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,712
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from arryarryarry

That's what we were saying, some moaned at the cross but Rose did very well to get the ball across it was just Hooper didn't appear arsed enough to get on the end of it.

I would add other than that cross I thought Rose was very poor and cannot see why Jolley keeps picking him.

I am not as satisfied as some with the point, having been unable to beat a side as nearly as poor as us I just cannot see us getting another win and still feel we are going down.

We are going down but for full dramatic effect will wait until the last day before dropping in to the bottom 2.

We create next to zero and when we do we have no strikers. No goals means relegation. I think it is November when we last scored 2 goals in a game.
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 37
ginnywings
March 30, 2018, 8:41pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,126
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from topuphere666
Hooper didn’t challenge for one header today! So frustrating to watch. His movement is non existent.

On a side.... how did Wilks miss in the first half

Yet he won quite a few.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 37
ginnywings
March 30, 2018, 8:43pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,126
Gold Stars: 548

We are going down but for full dramatic effect will wait until the last day before dropping in to the bottom 2.

We create next to zero and when we do we have no strikers. No goals means relegation. I think it is November when we last scored 2 goals in a game.

Agreed. Think FGR will relegate us just to make it even more sickening. It's the Town way.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 37
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rose and Hooper

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.