Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Anyone watching the England match?
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 252 Guests

Anyone watching the England match?

This thread currently has 6,313 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
oochiad
March 23, 2018, 8:41pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,717
Gold Stars: 28
We’re not going to win the World Cup on this showing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 57
sonofmadeleymariner
March 23, 2018, 8:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,453
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
You must be a hit at parties sonofmadeley?

You can't tell me thats excited you at all? Was it Oxlades shot straight at the keeper or when Maguire headed the ball down to the Holland players feet from that corner.

Or is that watching Town this season really has numbed you to the point where thats entertaining football?

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 57
Garth
March 23, 2018, 8:42pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Sometimes it's football for football sake, and not very exciting, City play like that, but difference is they have finish.
What a idiot Hoddle is
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 57
ginnywings
March 23, 2018, 8:42pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,122
Gold Stars: 548
And there was me thinking we look a million miles from the England of old and the complete opposite of a Slade side. This is the way you have to play in big tournaments, especially in hot climates. Get some of our better players in there up top, like Kane and Alli, and we look quite promising i think.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 57
Rodley Mariner
March 23, 2018, 8:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177

You can't tell me thats excited you at all? Was it Oxlades shot straight at the keeper or when Maguire headed the ball down to the Holland players feet from that corner.

Or is that watching Town this season really has numbed you to the point where thats entertaining football?

Turn it off?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 57
promotion plaice
March 23, 2018, 8:43pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197

Or is that watching Town this season really has numbed you to the point where thats entertaining football ?

Works for me.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 57
Heisenberg
March 23, 2018, 8:48pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +5,044
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from ginnywings
And there was me thinking we look a million miles from the England of old and the complete opposite of a Slade side. This is the way you have to play in big tournaments, especially in hot climates. Get some of our better players in there up top, like Kane and Alli, and we look quite promising i think.

At last, someone talking complete sense. England pretty good technically. Kane, vardy and Alli not even playing. England are vastly better now than when under hodgson, even if we lose tonight. Not world beaters, but good potential.

Some people need to be a bit less miserable. Plenty of time for that at 4:45pm tomorrow......
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 57
Gaffer58
March 23, 2018, 8:53pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from ginnywings

Agree with this,at least our tactics are better then when all we did was expected either the goalie or centre back to hoof it to someone up front hoping it would stick. The difference between this team and say Man City of Barca is that there's no flair where chances get created. Just get Debruyne, Silva of Messi in the midfield and we would look threatening, also that might mean that Henderson can go back to his day job, chopping the oranges into halfs and passing them out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 57
promotion plaice
March 23, 2018, 8:55pm

Anyone know the odds on England to win the World Cup and Town to win the League 2 title next season ?

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 57
promotion plaice
March 23, 2018, 8:59pm

Deffo penalty .....crap ref  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 57
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Anyone watching the England match?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.