19 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 All Recommend Thread
sonofmadeleymariner
February 10, 2018, 5:42pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,453
Gold Stars: 37
JT just asked him if he would walk away, he said no as he wasn't a quiter   getting very irate with JTs constant questioning about poor form and relegation.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 180 - 184
ginnywings
February 10, 2018, 5:43pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,123
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from paramariner
Think it may be too late for another manager  to pick up the pieces now, but what have we got to lose. I think anything will be an improvement on the situation at the moment. Get McCall in even if he'll only do it till the season end.

Newport changed their manager on 9th March last season when they were 11 points adrift. It's never too late.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 181 - 184
RoboCod
February 10, 2018, 5:43pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
He's just said it wasn't a fair result! SLADE YOU ARE CLUELESS!

Programming error, quite common in the SladeBot Mk II. Prone to memory errors and fatal loops when attempting logic.

Someone sneak up and locate this on the back of his head..
[img]https://www.healthnewsreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Reset-Button.jpg[/img]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 182 - 184
Mrs Doyle
February 10, 2018, 6:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quoted from jaygy
We’re slowly getting dragged into a relegation battle and teams below are racking up some games in hand

SLOWLY ???

What you on about we have not won a game since December  THAT'S TWELVE GAMES We are positively sprinting towards relegation.

Slade needs to be kicked out now.

Cambridge manager got sacked for far less.

WTF you waiting for Fenty? Slades about as popular as the dogshitt down Harrington St stop playing hopscotch John, even Slade must think he deserves sacking.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 183 - 184
golfer
February 10, 2018, 6:39pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 116
We all know we can't afford to sack him' His contract is so good [£138K for 4 years + whatever Wilko's on] that if we paid

him off to his full contract it would be the demise of GTFC. But if he stays the end result is the same. So what do we do.

You might have thought you were doing a good thing by getting him last season J.S.F. but it appears that he took you for

a mug and stitched you up,so it is up to you to come up with a solution to get yourself and US out of this mess. You

must have realised the man is clueless-get him to do the decent thing  OR ELSE THE OUTCOME IS INEVITABLE.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 184 - 184
19 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Crawley match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.